Dream house

Caitlyns POV:
It's the end of august and the dream house is finally finished, we all agreed mom and Ellie wouldn't see it until it was finished. So today is the big revel and I'm excited.

My mom only got a say on how many rooms there was, me and Derek had the rest. I was decorating all the room, I think I did a good job, I did every room except my mom and Dereks because I know my mom will want to do it.

I did the nursery for the new baby and I'm really excited to show my mom, I hope she likes it. I also did Ellie's room, she gave me a couple ideas of what she wanted so I think she'll like it.

I was really glad the house is finished now, because I start my senior year of high school next week and my moms due date is in a month, so it was literally the perfect time. Over the last couple days me and Derek have been moving our stuff to the new house, so we can officially move in today.

I got woken up by Ellie jumping on my bed "move day, move day, move day" she shouted.

I looked at my phone and saw it was only half 6 "Ellie it's not even 7, go back to bed"

"But I too excited" she jumped on me.

"Ow, Ellie we aren't going until 12. So go to bed it will pass the time quicker" I told her.

"Can I lie with you?" She asked.

"Ok" I lifted my duvet cover and she slid in.

She cuddled up to me "can we watch TV?" She asked.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?"

"Doc Mcstuffins" she said. Of course she said that, she's obsessed.

"Why do you love that show so much?" I asked.

"Because I be doctor when I grow up"

"Do you want to be like mommy and daddy?"

"Yeah, but daddy more"

"You want to work on brains?"

"Yeah it cool" she giggled.

I smiled at her and kissed her head and I fell back asleep and let her watch her show.

Merediths POV:
Derek woke me up like every morning by kissing up and down my neck and jawline.

"Morning" I mumbled.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?"

"Fat" I moaned, I'm 8 months pregnant but feel like I'm 47 months (you better get the reference)

"Your not fat, your pregnant" he laughed.

"Shut up, I'm hungry"

"Do you want me to make you pancakes?" He asked.

"With lots of Nutella?"

"With lots of Nutella" he repeated and walked out the room.

I checked the time and it said 9am so I went to go see if caitlyn and Ellie are up.

I went to Caitlyn's room first and I saw them cuddled up together. I smiled to myself and noticed the TV was on. It was playing Doc Mcstuffins, I knew Ellie forced caitlyn to watch it. I laughed to my self slightly and turned it off.

I waddled downstairs and into the kitchen, Amelia and Derek were talking about something. It must have been serious because when I entered they went quite.