"Studying"

I was going to wait to post this but I need help for new chapters and I want to get ahead of writing.

Caitlyns POV:
I've just left the hospital and I'm heading over to Max's house. I really hope he's not cheating because, I love him so much and I thought he loved me too. I was obviously just being foolish.

He house is only a 15 minute drive from the hospital so I arrived pretty quick, his car was in the drive but his moms wasn't, so he was probably home alone.

I'm allowed to just walk straight in without knocking so that's what I did, I went through to the kitchen and saw his sister (I can't remember what I called her and I can't find the chapter so let's just rename her)

"Hey Kira" I said.

"Hey"

"Is max upstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah, you weren't?" She questioned.

"No, you thought I was?" I was confused.

"Well yeah I heard laughing and a girls voice when I walked past so I just assumed it was you. It wasn't?"

"No ive been at the hospital all day, when did you hear this?" I asked.

"Like 45 minutes ago"

I walked out the kitchen and walked up the stairs angrily.

I got to his bedroom door and couldn't hear anything, I stood there for a couple seconds trying to get the confidence to go in.

I eventually reached out for the handle and quickly turned it. I flung open the door and saw max on top of my worst nightmare.

Olivia James.

"What the fuck max" I said my eyes starting to water.

"Shit" they said in union.

Max stumbled off her and ran over to me covering his parts. "Caitlyn it's not what it looks like"

"Yeah, so you didn't just have your dick inside Olivia"

"Well I did but-"

"So it is what it looks like"

At this point everything I loved about him disappeared, I never thought he would do this to me. My eyes are normal now, I don't even feel hurt I just don't care.

"Caitlyn please, baby believe me it's just sex" he pleaded.

"What am i not good enough in bed, because I assure you you aren't that great either"

"I agree he's pretty bad" Olivia joined in.

"Olivia" max hissed.

"Yeah, no don't talk" I said to her.

She got off the bed and started to put her clothes on "I'm going to go" she said.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea"

And then she left, as max got clothes on.

"Caitlyn" he looked at me with sad eyes.

"What" I couldn't look at him anymore.

"Please it only happened once"

"I don't care, it still happened. What was she even doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"I was helping her study"

"Oh yeah because the new way of passing on information is through dick. You know I never knew that, I'm going to have to try it out" I said sarcastically.