Dinner

I saw my story in a TikTok last night and I felt very honoured so if that was you, thank you.

Caitlyns POV:
After my chat with the principal I headed out to the parking lot to meet Morgan, Cris and Tegan.

I walked out of school and they were all standing by my car. I approached them "you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, but can we stop at 7/11 on the way to you house for snacks?" Tegan asked.

"Yeah"

We got in the car, me and Morgan in the front and Cris and Tegan in the back. I drove the short drive to 7/11 and we walked in.

I didn't buy anything so I just walked around with Tegan as she grabbed hands full of snacks. She went up and payed "wow that's a lot Tegan" I said.

"Yeah well foods better when you smoke so ya know" she smiled.

We left and got back in the car, Tegan plugged her phone into the AUX and played her music, very loudly.

15 minutes later we pulled up into the drive "wow caitlyn" Tegan said.

"You are rich, don't deny it" Cris said.

I didn't say anything and got out the car, Tegan saw the pool at the side of the house. "Caitlyn it's fucking massive. And the view"

I laughed a little and unlocked the door. We walked in together and we all took our shoes off and left them by the door. My mom came out from the kitchen "caitlyn who are these people, and shouldn't you be in class?"

"Free period, this is Morgan, Cris and Tegan" I said pointing at them all. Derek suddenly appeared at the name Morgan.

"Ahh this is Morgan" he said coming towards us. "Derek shepherd, Caitlyn's dad" he put his hand out to shake.

"Yeah nice to meet you" Morgan said shaking his hand.

"Well we're going upstairs" I said after a little awkward silence.

"Ok" my mom said.

We walked up into my room "god your room is massive" Tegan said jumping on my bed.

"Are you going to say that about everything in my house?" I joked.

"Maybe. Anyway your mom is such a milf, how old is she?" She replied.

"33" is said.

"What! That would make her" Cris paused to think.

"15 when she had me" I interrupted.

"Yeah, I would have got there eventually"

"No you wouldn't" Morgan mocked.

"Whatever, where does your mom keep the alcohol?" Cris asked.

"It's downstairs, I can try sneak a bottle past them" I suggested.

"Yeah, I'll distract them" Tegan said.

"How are you planing on doing that?"

"I don't know I'll talk to them"

"Ok whatever" I said.

Me and Tegan walked downstairs, when we got there Derek was in the kitchen cooking "it's in the cabinet" I said pointing to a cabinet on the other end of the kitchen.

She nodded and we walked closer to the kitchen. "Hey girls" Derek said as he noticed us.

"Hi, what are you cooking?" I asked trying to make conversation.