Stuttering

April's POV:
Dr shepherd just paged me to his office, I'm really happy I knew he liked me. I bet he's going to ask me out on a date or something.

I made sure I looked good before heading up. I arrived and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard him say. God his voice is so sexy he sounded kinda mad though.

"Dr shepherd you paged" I said happily walking in.

"Sit down" he said sternly. God he's turning me on.

I sat down and he finally looked up from what he was doing.

"Dr Kepner, is there a reason you think I paged you up here"

"Oh I have a couple ideas" I smirked.

"And what are they?" He asked.

"Your finally admitting to yourself you like me and you want to take me out"

He looked confused and angry "no Dr Kepner I paged you up here because you are being very inappropriate with my staff"

"How am I being inappropriate?" I asked confused.

"Your saying things about other staff when it's none of your business" he started to raise his voice.

"I'm-im sorry Dr Shepherd you-your going to need to be more specific" I stuttered out.

"Saying caitlyn isn't my daughter to Dr Yang"

"Oh I never said that" I started to panic. That little slut Meredith grey told him.

"Not that it is any of your business but she is my daughter by the law of Washington state"

"Excuse me?"

"I adopted her at my wedding"

"Oh I-I never kn-"

"Yes well Dr Kepner I'm sorry to do this because you are an excellent surgeon, but your fired"

I was shocked "what-what why?" I asked.

"Your causing too many problems In my hospital. Now this wasn't just my decision I've asked other attending's about you and they all agree, you might not mean it but your a trouble maker. So pack your things your done with Seattle grace mercy west"

My eyes started to tear up, I just got fired for no reason.

"Oh and to be clear I've never liked you, not in a relationship way or a colleague way" he said.

I ran out with tears now streaming down my face, I ran into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I looked up and it was caitlyn.

"It's you" she said with a disgusted expression on her face.

"What do you mean 'it's you'?" I asked.

She didn't respond she just looked at me until I felt a pain on my face. She had slapped me.

I grabbed me face "ow, what the hell was that for"

"For nearly breaking up my family, for being a slut, for thinking everyone is obsessed with you when really no one fucking likes you. Your preppy and annoying and every time I hear your voice I want my dad to come back at shoot me but this time in the fucking head" she shouted.

"CAITLYN" Cristina came over and dragged her away from me before she said anything else. I looked around and saw that caitlyn had got everyone in the hospital's attention.

My face turned bright red, I ran into the residents lounge to grab my things and Jackson was there.

When he saw me crying he ran up to me "April what's wrong?"

"I got fired, and slapped twice and caitlyn screamed at me in front of the whole hospital"

"Wait, wait go back. You got fired? Why?"

"Because I cause to much trouble" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"He can't just fire you because you kissed him"

"It's not just him apparently other attendings have said the same thing"

"Oh April" he hugged me tighter.

"Can you help me pack my things I don't want to be here any longer"

"Yes of course.

Merediths POV:
I just got out of surgery with Bailey, I was walking to the family to update them and everyone was staring at me. I was so confused.

I updated the family and went to get food in the cafeteria when Alex came running up to me.

"Dude your daughter is crazy" he laughed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You don't know?"

"No I'm just out of surgery"

"Caitlyn went off at April and slapped her in front of the whole hospital"

"What the fuck" I said getting up and running away to find her.

I saw Derek "hey have you seen caitlyn?"

"She's in my office, Cristina brought her up and told me what happened"

"I'm going to kill her" I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't Mer, she was sticking up for you. Don't punish her please Kepner deserved it"

I thought about it for a second "but I need to work with her and caitlyn just made it worse"

"No you don't"

"What?" I was confused.

"I just fired her" he told me.

I could feel myself smiling "why?" I asked.

"Because she causes to much drama, and I wanted to see you smile again at work"

I hugged him "I love you"

"I love you to baby"

"I still need to talk to caitlyn though"

He nodded "I know, go"

I pulled out the hug and made my way to his office.

When I walked in I saw caitlyn crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ran over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry mom"

"Sorry for what"

"Slapping her, I know your mad. I just saw her face and then so much anger built up in me I'm so sorry" she sobbed into my neck.

"It's ok I'm not mad, well I am but only because I didn't see it. I'm actually kinda proud" I laughed.

She pulled out the hug "your proud?"

"A little, but don't tell anyone that. Also Derek just fired her"

"Really?"

"Yeah" I laughed slightly.

"Good she deserved it"

Ok this chapter is shite but we move on.

April's gone I might bring her back I don't know yet.

The next chapter will probably be a time jump to when we find out the gender of the new baby.

Also I might end this soon because I have no ideas and none of you are helping. But if you do please comment