Boy or girl? 2.0

I'm going to do a time jump to the gender reveal.

Merediths POV:
I woke up wrapped in Dereks arms like every morning. Over the last couple months I've fully forgiven him and I'm over the whole situation.

Today I have my 20 week scan and we are finding out the gender. Derek thinks it's a boy but I have a feeling it's a girl. And you know what they say 'the mother always knows'

I actually kinda want a boy though, I've had two girls and I think it's time to add a boy to the family.

We weren't working today, and it was summer break so we all had a sleep in. I got bored watching Derek sleep, he looked cute but it bored me. I started to kiss all up his neck and jawline, I could feel him smile.

"Morning sexy" he said with his morning voice, which I found really sexy.

"Morning" I giggled burring my head into his neck.

He touched my bump and moved down to talk to it "hey little man, today we find out if you really are our little man. I hope you are I need another guy in the house and I want to take you fishing at the lake"

The dream house is now half built, it's going to have 5 bedrooms upstairs, 3 with bathrooms connected for the kids and 2 guest rooms. Me and Dereks bedroom is down the stairs with obviously a massive en-suite. There's also 2 other bathrooms in the house 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. Caitlyn also convinced Derek to build a pool in the back yard.

"Derek it's a girl, I know for sure. We have the stupid shepherd girl genes"

"You don't know for sure" he said coming back up the bed.

I rolled my eyes "whatever, we want pancakes"

"I'll go make you pancakes" he said kissing my cheek and walking out.

Caitlyn walked in "why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Mom it's half 10, that's not early"

"What, it's half 10" I looked at the clock at it said *10:33*

"Shit, I didn't realise. Anyway what are you doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I'm going out to lunch with max"

"Sounds good do you need money?"

"Yeah please"

"Go into Dereks wallet and when we find out the gender would you rather us tell you in person?"

"Yeah definitely"

"Ok"

She put her hand on my stomach "hey little thing, you better be good when your born I don't need another bratty sibling"

I laughed slightly and heard a little gasp I looked at the door and saw Ellie looking sad "I no batty"

She ran up to me and hugged me "I know baby"

"I was kidding Ellie" caitlyn said trying to hug her.

"No hug fo you" she said turning her head away "evil siser" she whispered into my ear. I laughed, I found it so cute she can't talk properly yet.

"Ellie I heard that" caitlyn said coming closer and started to tickling her.

"No, no sop" she giggled. Caitlyn eventually let go and Ellie ran away downstairs.