Im not going

"We're going back to Boston"

Caitlyns POV:
"Mom I am not going back to Boston" I say.

"Caitlyn move"

"No, not till you tell me why" I said standing with my arms crossed.

"I'll tell you when we get home but please just come" I could see her eyes tearing up.

"Here Mer" Cristina says coming over with mom stuff.

"Thanks" Mom said.

"Caitlyn MOVE" I can tell she's starting to get angry.

"We can't just leave"

"CAITLYN" she shouted catching everyone's attention.

I stormed passed her and walked to the car.

I sat in the back not wanting to look at her. I don't want to go back to Boston it's horrible compared to Seattle, I have max and my friends and Derek why is mom wanting to leave Derek.

I couldn't take it anymore "ok mom what the fuck just happened?" I asked.

"Language" she said.

"Mom my language isn't important right now. Tell me what's going on"

"I saw Derek kissing someone"

"WHAT, WHO, APRIL?" I was so pissed off, out of all people I never saw Derek as the cheating type.

"Yes"

"Omg mom I'm so sorry, but we still shouldn't go to Boston. We can't just leave we have a life here"

"I don't care caitlyn, I just need to get away" she told me.

"Did you even tell him your pregnant?" I asked.

"I was about to when I saw him kissing that slut. You know I always had a feeling they two were doing something behind me back"

"Are you sure it wasn't just her. I mean she drools over
Derek while he's drooling over you"

"I just need time caitlyn" she said getting out the car as we arrived home.

We walked in "pack a bag, at least enough stuff for a while"

"Ok" I started to go up stairs "you could at lease take us somewhere better than Boston" I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"I said you could at least take us somewhere better than BOSTON" I said slamming my door.

I obviously feel bad for my mom, but she needs to understand she can't just run all the time. She needs to at least let him explain what the fuck he was doing kissing another woman.

I was so angry at him but I need to know what happened. Should I phone him, I don't know.

I decided to just leave it for now. I started packing when my phone started to ring. It was max.

"Hey, are you at the hospital today?" He asked.

"Not anymore"

"Do you want to do something, lunch or dinner?" He asked.

"I can't, I'm going back to Boston and I don't know for how long. I'm sorry"

"What why?"

"I can't really say. But when I know more I'll text you, look I've got to go pack. I love you bye"

I hung up nearly crying, if we move back to Boston permanently then we'll need to break up. I definitely don't want that.

My phone rings again and it's Derek.

"Derek what do you want" I said clearly annoyed.

"Where's your mom?"

"I'm not telling you. Now fuck off"

I hung up not realising I just told him to fuck off.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. Did I just tell my dad to fuck off, yes, yes I did. Fuck.

"CAITLYN" my mom shouted up the stairs.

"YEAH" I shouted back.

"ARE YOU READY?"

"GIVE ME 2 MINUTES"

I quickly chucked more clothes in a suitcase and grabbed some other essentials and walked downstairs.

I text Katie and Hannah telling them I'm going away for a while. I also text Georgia telling her I'm coming home.

"Mom where are we even going to stay?" I asked.

"With Jess right now. Look we need to go our flights in 45 minutes, I just booked it. And I don't want Derek coming home"

"What about school?" I asked getting into the car.

"You can take time off your smart. You'll catch up"

"Mom at least let him explain"

"No" she said.

We didn't talk the whole way to the airport or the flight until we got to jesses house.

This chapter is short and shit but I wanted to get something out to you. I've been at gymnastics tonight and I have more training tomorrow so I don't know if there will be one out tomorrow.

I'm sorry I feel like I'm doing a shit job of updating the story.