The date

OMG!!!!!
At the time I'm writing this I'm number 6 on the Meredith grey tag. Thank you so much, I love you guys.

Merediths POV:
I went home at 6 to start getting ready for my date, as I walked in some of Caitlyn's new friends were over. I have never met them so I introduced myself.

"Hey I'm Meredith, Caitlyn's mom"

"Oh hey mom I didn't even hear you come in"

"Hi miss grey" one of Caitlyn's friends say.

"Call me Meredith or mer, miss grey makes me sound old"

"Ok I'm Hannah" one of them said.
"I'm Katie" the other one said.

"Nice to meet you. Now I have to get ready for a date"

"Omg I forgot your going out with mcdreamy tonight " caitlyn said.

"You've been spending too much time with izzie" I said laughing. She's been coming to the hospital every day after school.

"Cristina actually" I was very confused Cristina hates kids. I couldn't be bothered to ask why Cristinas been talking to her so I just went up stairs to get ready.

Caitlyn POV:
My mom came home and introduced herself to my new friends Hannah and Katie. I completely forgot about my moms date with Derek later.

As she went upstairs Hannah turned at said to me "how old is your mom?"

"29"

"WHAT" they both said.

"Your 14 though. Was she a teen mom?" Hannah said.

"No she wasn't" I said sarcastically.

"Your so stupid sometimes" Katie said laughing.

We went back to watching the movie, when my mom walked down. She came down in a red tight fit dress, black heels and a small black purse. Her hair was curled and bouncing on her shoulders.

"Wow mom you look hot" I said.

"Thank you. Do you think the dress is to young for me?" She asked.

"Your only 29" I said.

"I know but I'm acting like I'm 21 again"

"No your not" Katie said.

My mom smiled at us all

"What time is Derek coming?" I asked.

"Like 10 minutes I think. What are you watching?"

"Clueless" Hannah said.

"Ok" my mom sat with us and watched the movie until the door bell went.

"I'm getting it" I said and walked to the door. Hannah and Katie followed.

"Hey caitlyn" Derek said.

"Omg, he's hot" Hannah whispered to Katie very loud.

"Hannah" Katie hit Hannahs arm.

Derek looked kinda uncomfortable "is your mom ready?"

"Oh yeah come in" I said. As he walked past I whispered in his ear "sorry about them". He just nodded and mouthed 'it's ok' and walked into the kitchen.

My mom and derek walked back into the living room, arms linked and laughing.

"Ok kids have fun and don't come home to late" I said smiling.

"Oh shut up caitlyn" my mom said.

"Ok when you come home tonight don't make to much noise, in the bedroom" I said trying not to laugh. I saw out of the corner of my eyes Katie and Hannah trying not to laugh as well.