Muffins

So guys I have a changed my idea with the dad thing. But it won't happen for a while so keep reading and find out.
Also I had no idea what to call the chapter, it will come relevant later. I haven't had time to proof read it so if there's mistakes ignore that. I'm at school right now too

Caitlyn's POV:
My mom told me today that my dad is getting discharged, which is a relief because dodging the ICU isn't fun.

My mom is now 8 months pregnant, and I'm getting really excited. Mark and Derek done up the nursery, it has violet walls with a white crib in the corner. White and violet rocking chair and a while changing mat.

This baby ready had more clothes than me I'm surprised it all fits in the closet.

I walked into the hospital and saw a man walking towards me. "Shit" I said to myself out loud. It was John.

He got closer to me "hey" he said.

I just ignored him and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "I said hey" he repeated his self angrily.

"Hi" I said scared.

I saw my mom, she came running up to me "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING JOHN" she screamed at him.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER" Derek came over and shouted at him. I was really happy he called me his daughter.

"She's not your daughter" John mumbled.

He grabbed John and flung him agains the wall "I've been more of a father to her in the last 9 months than you have and will ever be" he said.

My mom was hugging me really tight and wasn't letting go. "DEREK" we heard someone say. We turned around and it was Richard "what the hell do you think your doing, pushing a patient against the wall. LET HIM GO NO" Richard said.

Derek let him go and John ran out the hospital like his life depended on it, which to be honest it probably did.

Derek ran up to me and hugged me "are you alright?" He kissed the top of me head.

"Yeah"

Richard pulled us all into his office and asked what the hell just happened.

I explained it all and Richard hugged me, I don't know why everyone was hugging me it's not that much of a big deal.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Derek asked again.

"Yeah I just want to go home, can one of yous take me?" I asked.

"I'll take her, you have a surgery with Bailey" Derek said to my mom.

"Thank you" she replied giving him a quick kiss.

Me and Derek walked out the hospital with everyone staring at us because of what just happened. "God this is going to get round the whole hospital" Derek said.

"Yep" I nodded in agreement.

Dereks POV:
We got in the car.

"So you called me your daughter" she laughed.

My face went bright red "Erm well I-Erm" got this is embarrassing.

"Derek it's ok, I kinda see you like a dad" she said.

"Good because that would be really awkward" I laughed. "You know I love you right" I added (guys I don't want that to sound weird, it's in like a father daughter way)

"Well I do now, I love you too"

We got to the house "do you want me to stay, I can cancel my surgery's?" I asked.