Dinner party

I know what I'm doing with the sad thing now. It won't be till next chapter tho as I had already written half of this when someone gave me the idea.

My mom text me when I was in last period telling me to meet her at the hospital after school. She wanted me to meet someone, she wouldn't tell me who which was weird. What if it's my dad, no she wouldn't do that would she.

When the bell went I walked out very fast ignoring Katie and Hannah trying to say bye to me. I walked to the hospital very fast, I got there in 10 minutes when it normally takes around 20.

I saw my mom waiting for me in the lobby. "Hey" I said.

"Wow you got here fast" she said.

"So who am I meeting?" I asked.

"Follow me"

"Mom I swear to god if your taking me to my dad I will kill you"

She stopped walking and turned to face me "why the fuck would I take you to see your dad"

"I don't know, maybe your pregnancy hormones are making you crazy" she gave me a look. And started walking again.

We were walking to the chiefs office. I was confused why we were going to see the chief.

We arrived and we walked right in. Richard wasn't in his office just a woman.

"Caitlyn this is Adele Webber, Adele this is my daughter"

The woman ran up to me and hugged me "omg the famous caitlyn grey I've heard a lot about you. Richard talks about you quite a lot"

"I've heard a lot about you too Mrs Webber, my mom told me all about her childhood with you"

"Please call me Adele"

Merediths POV:
I introduced caitlyn and Adele, they started talking and didn't stop so I walked out. They didn't even notice. I went to find Cristina or Derek because I was bored and need to be entertained.

I saw Derek and immediately felt really horny. I wanted sex, no I needed sex, it was kinda hard tho because of my bump.

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear "on-call room, 2 minutes" I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smirking.

Smut warning ⚠️ I'm bad at it tho lol.

I walked into the on-call room and less than 30 seconds later Derek walked in. He started kissing me aggressively, He ripped my scrub top off as I ripped his off. He started playing with my breasts than are now very large because of the pregnancy. He took my bra off and started sucking on my right nipple.

"Mmm Derek" I moan in his ear. He pushed me on the the bed and jumped next to me since he couldn't go on me. He kissed all over my bump and down to my bottoms. He slowly pulled them down, then my underwear.

He spread my legs as far as they would go and started sucking on my clit.

"Fuck der" I moan quite loudly.

"Shhh" he whispered into my clit.

He moved his tongue lower down my vagina and plunged it into me. I moaned so loud.

He brought his thumb to my clit and started rubbing it slowly. After a couple seconds he started to move his thumb faster, my legs started to shake.

"Der-Derek I'm gon-na cu-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because my cum went all over his face.

"Mmm you taste good mer" he licked all my juices up. He stood up and started to put his top back on.

"What are you doing?" I asked.