Fire

Arie's POV:

Luca was odd and acted strangely, I don't know if it's in a good way or a bad way. But I liked how he was now more than he was two month ago. 'God it have been two months since I last saw my family' I miss them so much. I miss my dads warm hugs and Lucis(Luciano) stupid jokes.

I'm gonna ask Luca when I can visit my family. He promised after all that he will take me to them when he's back. 'I will ask him today at dinner'

I was in Lya's room beside her on the bed. She slept a lot those days and didn't eat much. I am so scared. I don't want to lose what made me strong again. What gave me hope and life again. I will be lost without her. I will die without her.

Luca said he will bring some cancer doctors and it honestly gave me hope. Hope that maybe she will stay with me again. Hope of living together again. I want to take her to school the first day, I want to be by her side in her first break up and tell her that men are idiots. I want her to grow in front of me and not leave me. Because I know I will die if she leaves...

"Mommy" she said in a dry voice while her eyes were closed.

"Yes baby I'm here what is it?" I said trying not to break down in front of her. I don't want her to see me like that.

"I-am hungry" she said. I couldn't believe what she said, she haven't eaten since last night.

"Okay let's take a bath and then we can go down and see if dinner is ready, if not we can make something" I said while heading to the bathroom with Lya on my hands. It was 5:10 and I don't think dinner is ready yet.

"Can we get Macdonald's?" She then asked. It made me smile, I didn't want to give her fast food to be honest but it's better than not eating anything so I agreed.

I placed Lya in the bathtub with bubbles and soap. And of course her dolls. She looked thinner and her skin was pale. It made my heart shrink.

"Does the water feels good?" I asked trying to cheer her up, she just nodded and said that she was cold, so I took her out dressed her and did her hair.

After, she wanted to play with her dolls a bit so I decided to leave her on her bed and take a quick shower, I went in and of course the mirror was the first thing that I saw.

'Pathetic, worthless, weak-' the voice came again

'Pathetic, worthless, weak-' the voice came again. It made me believe that. It made me believe that I'm worthless, nobody wants me. Even my daughter is leaving me. I'm gonna die without her I know I will.

I pushed the voice away and went under the warm water. I did my business and went out, I got dressed did my hair and placed some light makeup. Oh and I also hide the hickeys he made. He will probably remove the makeup but I can't really do anything...

 He will probably remove the makeup but I can't really do anything