Flashbacks

Arie's POV:

I honestly don't know what to feel. I don't know what to feel, what to think. I don't know if he's lying or maybe telling the truth. Should I trust him? No. The answer will always be no. I will never trust him.

I was shocked when he pushed me at the bed. He was doing fine minutes ago. He wanted 'every part of me'. Idiot. That's what I mean. He have a lot of mood swings and I'm scared to be near him, because I know it will end with him hitting me.

I'm now sitting on the bed. I did not change. I have no strength to do anything. It is 12 PM, and he left for an hour ago. I didn't move from my position since he left. I was thinking. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I felt numb. I miss Lya, I miss her so much.

How am I gonna tell my family that I'm getting married to a monster? I can't tell them that. My dad will never accept, but he don't know that Luca do what he want. I saw how he can kill cold hearted, without thinking twice. He can kill them all within a second. 'You have to do what he wants or he will kill your family' my inner self say, I just stay silent.

Is this my life? I ask myself. 'Yes. Yes this is your life. If you want Lya and your family to live then yes. It is' my inner self say to me. I started to have tears in my eyes. My life is slowly fading. I'm gonna be a prisoner, slut, punchbag and whore for Luca Rossi. The Don. The devil. The monster.

I hate him, I hate his touch on me. I try so hard to not let him touch me. But my body always betray me. I'm so tired. I want to sleep and forget everything, but I can't. The nightmares will never leave me alone. I just want to be normal. A normal person with a normal life.

I was now in the closet. I took a shower and changed to some comfort clothes. I went with black, since my life is getting black as his room slowly. I removed the makeup and placed some lotion on my whole body.

 I removed the makeup and placed some lotion on my whole body

After trying sooooo hard to sleep, well I didn't fall asleep. It was now 2 PM and I was still awake. I decided to go down to search for sleep pills. And I was also worried about Elizabeth. I hope she's awake. I really want to apologize.

I went out of the room and it was dead silent in the hallway as usual, the guards were never allowed in Luca's mansion I've heard. So they are probably outside.

I was in the kitchen and there was no Elizabeth. I was sad to be honest. I mean it was my fault Luca hit her. 'I will just apologize tomorrow, I hope she will forgive me' I walked to the drawer where the pills were. I looked at the package and it was pills for 3-5 hours, I usually take 5-8 hours, but the doctor told me that I'm only allowed to take 3-5 hours. 'Better than nothing'. I took one and headed towards the room to finally sleep.

Luca's POV:

I was now heading home. It was 3 at night. And I was really tired and angry. When Matteo called I stormed to him and Philip. And when I was there it was true. My dearest uncle was still alive. I don't know how he made it. I've killed him, but it looked like he wasn't dead.