Obey

Luca's POV:

We were in the car driving to the Airport, because after my doll left to her family, I got a call from one of my men in Italy that there was some problems there and I had to go and take care of it.

And I know that I told my doll that she have to come back tomorrow, but I couldn't go and leave her. Because I don't know for how long we're gonna be there.

"You didn't have to shot her brother Luc" Matteo said to me. And yes his right, I didn't have too. But she had to be afraid of me.

"Keep your advices for yourself Matteo" I say while looking at my doll sleeping. I hated that I drugged her, but I had too she was fighting and my anger was flooding.

"We're her Sir" my driver said.

One of the guards opened the door and tried to carrie my doll. I got angry and was about to shot him, but Matteo told him to back off. I then carried my doll to the jet, and placed her on the bed. It was first now that I saw her outfit. 'Fuck she's hot' I tell myself and quickly walk out of the room, because I was getting hard.

We've been in the air for about 5 hours and my doll is still sleeping, because of the drug that by now is probably flooding in her body.

I was sitting and doing some work and then I heard someone yelling. I quickly went there and saw that my doll was awake and holding a knife against one of the flight attendant. I was surprised 'where did she get that knife from.' I was pissed.

Smut warning⚠️

"Put the knife down doll" I say to her but she just holds it tighter at the attendants throat.

"I want my daughter" she tells me and I'm honestly not surprised. Because I knew she will fight to get her daughter. But I don't really care, do I?

" put it down, NOW" I was starting to get annoyed. She never listens. She didn't respond. I was starting to get angry. I went over to her and took the knife from her hand. I told the flight attendant that she can fuck off. And she did as told. I then slapped her.

"From now on you're gonna do as told." I tell her.

"Am I CLEARLY or there is gonna be a punishment?" I say trying to hear what I want, but instead I hear the opposite.

"Never" she tells me and by now all I see is red. I slapped her again, and took a hold of her hair.

"What about now?" I ask smirking.

She chuckle "N.E.V.E.R never" I was surprised by how comfortable she was. As if she was used to getting slapped.

I slapped her again and pulled her on her knees. I could see how terrified she was but that's what I wanted right?

My grip on her head was tight and I pushed her to her limits. She took it all gladly. ' Fuck. It feels so good' her warm mouth was around my hard di*k, while her tears was over her face. 'What are you doing asshole?' My annoying inner voice asked me. 'Don't you see that you are hurting her?' The voice come again. I pushed the voice deep in me and went back to the pleasure.

"Fuck just like that doll, doing as told" I say while pushing her her head more. My orgasm was about to explode and I didn't stopped that. I orgasmed in her warm mouth and after took my di*k out.