The devil

Luca Rossi POV:

"FUC*ING IDIOTS THEY CANT HANDLE A LITTLE JOB LIKE THIS, WHY THE FC*K DO I PAY THEM IF THEY CANT HANDLE ANYTHING " I yell at my right hand Matteo.

" sorry boss I will talk to them" he says scared, Matteo doesn't get scared easily but right know I'm out of control, and when I'm out of control even Matteo can't calm me down.

" YOU BETTER, IF ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN I WILL KILL THEM ONE BY ONE, NOW GET THE FU*K OUT" I yell, and poured whiskey in the glass while I ordered a whore. A good fu*k will be great.

After the fu*k I went and took a shower, I don't want the whores discuss to be on me. After the shower I came back to my room and the whore was gone. 'that's good she know that she is, just a quick fu*k nothing more.'

Luca's room:

I put on my suit, gun and go out, I have to visit my great friend Giovanni White to discuss some business with him

I put on my suit, gun and go out, I have to visit my great friend Giovanni White to discuss some business with him. He's bitch wife owns my 5 million dollars, and if I don't get them by the end of the month I'm gonna kill him and his whole family.

By the time I get out of the mansion I told them to get me my Black lambo, I like sports cars they are way better than those classic shit. I take 5 guards with me because we never know when my enemies gonna attack, since I'm the most powerful man in USA and Italy. And my mafia is also known by it's power.

When I reach the Whites mansion I get a little surprised because this house is big and looks expensive. So I hope that they pay me my money back, I don't like to wait for what's mine.

I go to the door and a maid opens the it. And ask who I want.
" tell Giovanni that it's Luca Rossi and he will know"  I tell her and she go.

It looks like they are hosting a party, since there are people who decorate. I've heard that the Whites youngest daughter is hot, I don't know how old she is but I want to taste her if she's hot, ev....

I was cut off by Giovanni White. " hello how can I help you sir Rossi?" He asks.

" well your so called wife owns me 5 million dollars, so I want them back and if I don't get them back by the end of the month I will kill your whole family"  I say coldly. He's eyes widened, and I can tell he's scared.

" How about we go inside and talk about it?" He asks. I just let him led the way to his office. To be honest I'm not a man that like to talk nonsense, just give me what I want and I'm not gonna kill you.
By the time we reach his office I see many people that look like family they are having great time, 'I wish I still had my family. NO STOP YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO BE WHO YOU ARE' my inner voice screamed.

When we went inside I saw to men standing there and talking to their father who's Giovanni I guess.

"Liam and Luciano this is Luca Rossi that own the powerful mafia in Italy and US" Giovanni tells the men. And I can see the fear through their eyes.

" and sir Rossi they are my sons" he tell. I just want my money damn it. My patient is getting over soon and Matteo isn't even here to calm me down.

' just be patient Luca, just a little patient' I tell myself.
" so am I gonna have my money or are we just gonna talk shit?"  I ask annoyed. Liam asks his father about what money I'm talking about, and his father explain what money.

" THIS BITCH WITH EVERYTHING SHE DID SHE STILL BOTHERING US" Luciano yell, I can tell that they don't like their mom, but who cares I just want my 5 millions.

" LUCIANO CALM THE FU*K DOWN OR LEAVE" Giovanni yell at his son, and Luciano leaves.

" Sorry about what happened, we will pay you the money don't worry but we need 2 months" Giovanni tell, and I knew that he would want extra time but I don't give a fu*k.

" I can give you one month more can't I" I say.

"Please just another month and we will pay the whole bill" Giovanni asks again. I can actually can give them 2 months but I don't know.

" okay fine 2 months no more and if the money aren't with me by the time your whole family will be dead" I say.

" don't worry sir your money will be with you on time" Giovanni say. I just nod.

" will you join us to my granddaughters birthday party?" He asks and I'm honestly choked like who the fu*k invite someone they barely know? 'Him I guess' my inner voice tell.

I was cut off from my thoughts when his son Liam spoke. " dad you can't be serious it's for Lya and if Arie knows that a mafia man is in her daughters birthday she will kill us all" Liam say maybe yell who knows. It kind of annoyed me, that I wanted to stay now. And Arie who is she? Her name sound sexy.

" STOP Liam that's okay I don't think Arie will have a problem with that" Giovanni tell his son that now looks pissed.

"I will like to join" I say with a smirk. And with that we went downstairs and Giovanni presented everyone. That's good because now I know who I'm gonna kill first if he doesn't pay on time.

Sooooo guys how do you think about the story so far? Plsssss tell me and vote so I know that there is someone that is interested in the story.

Love you guys