Chance?

Arie's POV:

I woke up surprised that I've slept so long, I opened my eyes and saw Luca hugging me tight. I looked at him and thought what will happen now? Will he treat me like shit again? Will he only use me? I decided that I should give this marriage a chance. I know it's crazy but it's not like I have other options.

I kind of felt happy when I saw him last night, something I shouldn't feel. But as I said I decided to give him a chance. Maybe I can change him...
Anyways he looked thin and tired. His body looked weak.

After playing with his soft hair I decided to stop and go to check on Lya. God Lya. Why why? Just why? Why her, it should be me. Not her. I will not be able to live without her. I will go insane, I know I will. And I can't imagine the thought of her not here with me. Not calling me mom...

"Don't stop" he growled in his sexy morning voice. I then started to play with his hair again. I wanted to know what happened.

"Luca..." I started. He gave a 'Mmmm'

"W-what happened?" I then asked.

"Nothing you should worry about doll" he said trying to stop me from asking.

"tell me what happened?" I asked again, it's not like he will tell me anything. I mean Luca being Luca.

"Doll stop" he commanded in a harsh tone.

"Why? I have the right to know what happened to you...I mean you are after all my husband aren't you?" I then bragged. He flipped us over that he was now on top of me. I kind of liked it.

"So stubborn..." he said while taking a loosen hair behind my ear.

"I'm serious" I said trying not to kiss him.

"Bossy huh?" He then started to play with my lips. We stayed silent for a bit, and after I decided to go and check on my daughter.

"You know what I don't care, now can you please move" I said trying to push him off me, but he didn't move an inch. 'God he is made of stone'

"How many hours do you work out?" I then asked. Why I'm I mixing everything together?
He smirked before answering.

"5 hours everyday" he said making my jaw drop. That's it, he is insane.

"Close your mouth doll, you don't want my di*k to fly in" he said making me want to slap him.

"Luca please get off me..." I then changed the subject. He didn't move instead he went to my neck and started to place kisses that I was now sure he left hickeys.

"L-Luca..." I started before I got cut off.

"Why do you look sad doll?" He asked making me nervous. I staid silent, I didn't know what to reply.

"Doll answer" he the ordered, while taking my wrists above my head.

"Why would I tell you if you don't tell me what happened to you?" I didn't want to talk about it to be honest. I mean I don't even want to think about it. I don't want to think about my life without Lya. Only the thought of her leaving are making me go insane.

"Is that so?" He asked leaning back. He looked me good in the eyes before he got off me and laid on the other side of the bed. And I most say WHAT THE FUCK?! He left me blank, I swear I don't understand him. I was also a bit shocked that he didn't hit me or did something else. But that's good...I guess.

After looking at his muscular back in confusion I decided to go and fresh up. I went to the bathroom did my business, I then stepped out and grabbed a towel around my body. I was about to go out but then I stopped in front of the mirror.