Afraid

Arie's POV:

Today we're heading to Italy. I've meet with my siblings at their house and my dad and his wife were also there. I didn't talk to any of them, even though my dad really tried to talk to me I ignored him.

They were all sad and most Emiliano. He miss Lya as much as I do. I don't know if I can take it anymore. I miss her so bad. She is my soul and I'm feeling like dying without her.

"What are you thinking?" Luca asked. Things have been complicated with us lately. He is stressing about work and I'm chained like an animal.

We were in the jet and I was not chained. Thank god. But Luca didn't remove his eyes from me.

"Nothing" I muttered looking out the window while hugging my legs. The sky was dark and the stars were close.

"When are we there?" I asked him still looking out the window.

"4 hours" he said looking at his Rolex. He had grey joggers on and a polo shirt on. Something people see rarely.

"Come here" he said reaching his hand for me to take. I looked at him and took his hand, he placed me on his lap while my head is on his hard chest. His hand soon started to go up and down my back, his other hand was on my ass squeezing it. It felt good. It was calming.

I placed my arms around his core and looked him in the eyes. He was smirking.

"I told you you will be mine" he whispered in my ear before he placed his warm lips on mine. I kissed him back and tried to take control but failed. He always win in this one.

We pulled away and I placed my head on his chest again and let sleep take over me. Something I found out is when I'm in his arms I sleep fast and don't dream as much as usual.

Luca's POV:

She is starting to like me. I don't know how it's possible with everything I placed her through, but I'm not complaining. Even though I don't know if I'm willing to be calm around her 24/7, the beast inside me always come out at some point.

The jet landed in Italy and I'm trying to wake up my doll. She was asleep for about 4 hours in my embrace. I don't know why I'm feeling happy? And not angry for once.

"Doll we arrived" I whispered into her ear while removing her messy hair from her face.

"No I want to sleep Luca please" she whispered in her morning voice.

I kissed her neck and stood up with her legs wrapped around my waist and so is her arms around my core. I placed my hands under her ass to hold her and started to walk out.

My guards were waiting outside and so was Matteo. He was surprised, I could see it in his eyes.

"Someone getting soft?" He asked smirking.

"Shut up and open the door" I said walking to one of the cars. The cars started to drive and she was still on me hugging me tight.

Some time after:

We reached the mansion and my doll was still sleeping. I carried her and went upstairs. My family was no where to be seen, they are all probably still sleeping since it's 4 in the morning.