Chapter 12 - ZONK!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Luke's head twisted round in shock, "FUCKING IDOT!" Luke screamed, his whole face was red as he pulled his trousers up violently. I burst into tears of laughter as Luke fixed up his trousers. Beau came skipping back towards me "I feel much happier now" he laughed as he walked along my side.

As we got to the park we could all ready hear the laughter of children playing and chattering. I squinted my eyes to focus on who the laughter was coming from. I instantly recognised her, it was Becky, baby sitting her brothers. She was pushing them both on the swings cheerfully. 

"Is that Becky?" Luke pointed out, looking at me to confer.  

"Yeah I think so, let me check" I replied, "SHANIQUA! Where you at!" I joked, cuffing my hands against my mouth. Beau and Luke suddenly stared at me funnily. I saw Becky's head shot at mine. 

"Yo, Rhonda! I'm ere wid ma two bonquisha's!" She joked, with her two brother giggling away on the swings. Yeah it was differently Becky, we like to call each other weird names. 

"Yeah that's Becky" I conferred, then giggling at how stupid we were.

I leaned on the sloping swing pole as Luke and Beau gently sat on the grass picking at it. 

"Stuck baby sitting again?" I sympathised as Becky hated baby sitting. 

"Unfortunately" she moaned, she stopped pushing her brothers who were constantly staring at Beau and Luke in fascination as they'd never seen them before. 

"Becky one more push!" Freddie insisted, pulling a stroppy face towards her. 

"No Freddie, go play on the slide!" She ordered, Freddie did as he was told and sprinted over to slide with his older brother Archie following behind him. 

"Your brothers are so cute!" Luke admitted, as we all watched them ran like crazy towards the slide. 

"No their aren't, their little mayniacs!" She laughed, sitting down next to him on the grass.

We all sat in a small circle on the fresh grass just casually chatting to one another. I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind me, "Sup bitches!" We all turned to see Daniel walking over to us with a bit of swag. He was dressed in pink shorts and a loose white tank top that fell gracefully on his chest. 

"Err... Who invited you?" I joked, as I watched him sit down opposite me. 

"Ya mum!" Skip snapped, his eyes were wide in a jokey way. 

"BECKY CAN YOU PUSH MY DOWN THE SLIDE!" a voice shouted from the distance. It was Freddie, sitting at the top of the slide with his brother Archie waiting for him at the bottom. 

"Push yourself!" Becky shouted, not turning around to make eye contact. 

"I'll push you Freddie!" I shouted happily, Freddie was a very sweet boy but becky always has to baby sit and I guess her brothers get on her nerves sometimes. 

I jogged over to the slide climbing up the ladder to get to Freddie. I smiled kindly at him and he was concentrating hard with a serious look on his face. 

"Can you catch me when I slide down?" He asked politely. I paused for a second, "Urm...I'm too slow Freddie" I lied,I couldn't run down the ladder and make to him on time and I couldn't really slide down with him. 

I stood up and looked over the the guys, "Can one of you catch Freddie when he slides down?" I asked feeling a bit awkward.  

"I'll do it!" Beau announced, hopping up and jogging over to the slide. 

"Freddie, Beau is going to catch you" I confirmed with a reassuring smile. Freddie nodded, I kneeled down to see Beau at the bottom of the slide, his arms were out ready to catch him. I pushed Freddie and he screamed excitedly down the slide. I watched as he fell into Beaus arms, beau was lifting him up in the air like an airplane.