"I used the measurments to make the perfect new hand, It'll take awhile to make as I need to gather some special material but I should get it done in a few weeks or so" They smiled at him as they pointed to a few key things and continued to explain what certain things to Ponk. 

He listened to them rant as he watched their face, the large smile and passion in their eyes very imminent. He could tell they really enjoyed what they did, living in their cave and building things all day. Ponk couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to live with them.

"Hey" Ponk interrupted. (Y/N) looked up to him and tilted their head.

"I live quite fars away, If I were to get the material for you would you let me stay here?" He asked, turning to look the other way while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. He was glad he still had his ski mask on as he could tell his face was tinted a deep red.

"Of course! You're more than welcome to stay, for as long as you like. Even when I'm done" They smiled while setting the paper down to the table. They stood up from their stool and stretched.

They grabbed Ponk's hand and pulled him and, leading him out the room. They walked him to a guest room and let him in to look around. Everything was covered in plants, crystals hug from the ceiling as well as a lantern. The bed looked very comfortable, as if it was made out of marshmallows.  

Ponk turned back to see them already gone, the door was shut. He shrugged before going over and laying down on the bed, immediately melting into it. His body fully relaxed as he shut his eyes and smiled. 

-------

In the morning he woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. He got out the bed and walked over to the door, opening it and walking out to the hall. Ponk followed the smell to what he assumed was the kitchen. (Y/N) was messing around the kitchen, many pans were cooking something on the stove as they rushed around. 

Ponk sat down at the bar island and watched. They set bowls down and took things of the stove, putting everything into the bowls.

(Y/N) set a bowl in front of Ponk and sat next to him at the bar island, eating their food. Ponk looked down at the bowl and examined the food. Eggs, bacon and hash-browns sat atop rice, It looked good. He picked up the fork and began to eat. He was right, it was good.

--------

Through out the few weeks Ponk had been staying at (Y/N)'s house he was having an amazing time. Of course he kept his deal and gathered the materials they needed.

But everything comes to an end.

"Ponko!" (Y/N) shouted through the house, scooting their stool from the table they were previously sitting at.

"What's up Bucko?" Ponk said while walking into the room. (Y/N) smiled widely as they held something behind their back.

"Close your eyes!" They said while trying to contain their excitement.

"oooo-kay?" Ponk closed his eyes, using his hand to cover them just to make sure.

He felt them grab his nub and attach something to it, lots of clicks and gears turning before they let go. Ponk felt his left arm weigh down, which was unusual.

"Open!" (Y/N) said as they jumped up and clapped.

Ponk opened his eyes and looked down to see his Left arm connected to a mechanical arm. It had different plating of materials from iron to obsidian. Ponk flexed his left arm and the fingers curled into a fist. His eyes widened as he looked over to (Y/N), who seemed to be studying him.

"So..?" They asked, leaning forward with a nervousness.

"I-I love it" Ponk muttered while walking forward and giving (Y/N) a hug. They leaned into him and wrapped their arms around him, returning the hug.

"I'm glad. If you didn't that would mean I busted my ass on this for nothing" (Y/N) giggled as they snuggled into Ponk more.

After awhile they both let go and (Y/N) smiled at him.

"Guess that means you're gonna go home?" They asked.

Ponk hadn't thought of that, he was having to much fun to realize he had to go home once he got his arm. But now he had to leave them.

"Y-yeah, guess so" Ponk said while looking down.

"I'll come visit, don't worry" (Y/N) said while nudging Ponk a bit, smiling. 

Ponk chuckled and nodded, "Yeah".

And so the next day Ponk left the cave and went on the journey back home. It was long and tiresome, if (Y/N) were with him it would feel like just a short walk. But they weren't with him. They were so far away from him.

Maybe he should invest on train tracks.

--------
LETS GO PONKO. Originally I was gonna do Ponky but that's Sams thing y'know?

Question of the chapter
Pronouns? and what terms are you okay with (Fem, masc, neither)? I love interacting with you guys but I don't know your pronouns :[

Mine are They/Them and I'm completely fine with Fem and Masc terms, though I prefer Masc a little more than Fem.

Love ya! Be safe!
-MadDog