Philza

Slight angst? idk if you can even call this that lol

Philza x Reader
They/Them
Platonic

So.... Found out that Birds can get drunk.
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS-

Warnings! 
Mentions of Alcohol and yelling.
A small bit of toxic behavior(due to the alcohol)
Toxic thinking
------

"And thats when I told himm... SHUT UP CHAT, and I told him to squaare up and FIGHT ME!" Philza exclaimed as he sat in front of the fire, holding a bottle of Alcohol as the birds cawed loudly as they sat around him.

He laid back in the chair as the birds cawed and pecked at the Marula fruit sitting around on the chair, floor and small table next to Philza. They cawed and flew around, running into the walls and table as they moved around.

"Chaaat- Chaaaaat... CHAT" Philza yelled, making all the birds quiet and look at him, he yawned and took a drink of his Alcohol "I forgot-" He laughed while leaning to the side as all the crows mimicked his laugh.

"What in the world..." (Y/N) muttered as they stepped into the house and looked at the living room filled with drunk crows and their drunk father. They sighed before going to the kitchen and setting down what groceries they could get at 10PM.

"Dad..." they muttered while walking over to Philza's chain and leaning on it, lightly brushing the crows that sat on the top away to the side, careful not to hurt them.

"Heeeyyyyyy... Do I know you?" He slurred while bringing a hand up and cupping their face. They sighed while leaning into his hand, cupping his hand with both of theirs as they did. A Tear slipped out of their eyes as they looked down at Philza and his state.

"It's time for bed, Dad" They said while letting go of his hand and leaning down to grab the Alcohol and Marula fruits that sat around the place. The crows squawked in protest but didn't do anything as Philza sat in the chair, leaning heavily to one side as if he were to pass out any minute.

He sighed before leaning up and pushing himself off the chair, making the birds at his feet flock away with a squawk. He stumbled as (Y/N) rushed to his side, holding onto his arm and bringing an arm out to his chest so he could balance more.

They helped him steady. he gripped their arm tightly, enough to hurt, to help him steady himself before looking over at them and glaring at them. "I don't neeeeddd your STUUUPID help, get off me" He said while a bold, yet drunk tone as he slapped them off him and began stumbling out the room, upstairs and to his bedroom.

(Y/N) stood in the living room as they watched him leave, tears falling. They knew he didn't mean it, but it still hurt. They sighed before turning around and picking up the birds one by one gently and taking them to the outside bird house/cage/pen they lived in. They set out big pales of water in the pen, giving them all a kiss on their head and a scratch between their wings before leaving back to the house. 

They walked over to the stairs and looked up at them, wiping their tears and taking a deep breath before turning and walking to put the groceries away. They couldn't stop thinking about it as they put everything away. It wasn't his fault, he was in a bad state of mind.

After a couple minutes of sitting at the counter of the kitchen, they got a glass of water with a plate of crackers with some cheese on the side and walked up the stairs to Phil's room. They knocked on the door, but no response. They opened the door and peaked in to see Phil sleeping on his side, facing away from them. 

They sighed before walking in and placing the plate and glass on the table while taking a seat on the bed quietly. They brought their legs over the bed and sat, bringing his damaged wings onto their lap and lightly brushing through them with their hands. 

"I know you didn't mean to hit me, but it still hurt. I don't blame you y'know. You're going through a hard time, and I get it, but Alcohol isn't the best answer. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here, just like you were for me when I was younger" They muttered while stroking his wings lightly and holding in their tears.

They sat in silence as Philza slept for awhile, petting his wings like they would with his crows. After awhile they lightly pushed his wings off and turned to get off the bed. They got off the bed and went to the door. Looking back they sighed.

"Love you Dad, see you in the morning" 

-------------
I didn't intend for this to have gone the way it did but oh well.
It's been awhile since I've done anything angst related so why not I guess.

Question for the chapter
Favorite underrated MCYT? I'll check them out if you tell me

Mine's probably Boosfer and his friends (Silver, Yellow, Bubbo, Keir and Dev)
Go check them out on YT, they make funny videos. It's like Manhunt and TapL's videos combined into one cool video and I love them SM. 

Have a good day and be safe!
-love
MadDog