Scenario 7

Them reacting to you adopting a child (Similar to them)
Requested by SpecialLose
-----

And by similar I mean something like them, like how for Dreams it's a Blob
----------

Dream
When he was the small blob in your hands as you showed him, he just stared. Why did you need to have that. He was jealous that it got more of your attention then he did. He was just as good, is not better, at cuddling then that- that blob could.

Foolish Gamers
He fell in love when he was the little totem on your arms as you showed him. It only dawned on him that he wouldn't get much of your attention not that you had a child to take care of. But he dismissed that when you claimed it was like the three of you were a family, he being the father or your dear totem child.

Fundy
He loved the idea of having a child with you, so when he saw the little fox running around your place when he visited be was melting. He sat in the middle of the room with you and played around with the little thing and fed it berries as though it were his actual child.

Jschlatt
He hated how you compared him to the small goat you found. First off, he was a ram, not a goat. Second off, he wasn't as stupid as a goat. Third off, he was good looking. He was annoyed at first but after you left the goat with him to watch over while you did stuff he had a conversation with it. The goat was very smug and spoiled like. All in all he hates the goat with all his life.

Karl Jacobs
When you shoved the ferret in his face, he engaged in a staring contest with it before you broke it by pulling it close to you and rubbing your face on it in a loving manor. You fawned over it to him as he stared at it. He agreed that it was cute and acted as excited as you were, but deep down he was jealous of all the attention you gave it instead of him.

Technoblade
When you came home with a baby piglin one day he called you stupid saying something along the lines of 'you cant really expect to take care of that right? Piglins are a lot to take care off' but he didn't expect you to retort with a 'but you're so easy to take care off'. It pissed him off with how the baby piglin got your affection more than he did, though he knew it was stupid he couldn't help but feel jealous.

Wilbur Soot
When you showed him your pet rat, he at its head. It bit him. He screamed about him getting rabies but you told him he wouldn't rabies. After that day he kept his distance to say the least.