Scenario 8

MCYTs (+me) reacting to you dying your hair 
No specific pronouns
--------

Badboyhalo
He was so supportive when you told him you wanted to dye your hair red. He said it reminded him of the egg and he was so happy you were embracing it. He then posted a picture of you (With consent) on twitter for everyone to see and compliment.

Eret
He loved the idea, so with your consent he streamed the whole process. He was helping along the way as you bleached (or didn't) and dyed your hair. He was a bit worried about you getting bleach on your skin and burning yourself but you were okay. You also might have gotten some dye on the floor but that's okay.

JustaMinx
She offered to help and took you to the store to get some dye. After getting back she started streaming and helped you dye your hair because she's done it before. In the end you turned out great and schlatt even called to tell you it was okay for a woman doing it.

Mad-Dog
BESTIE I GOT YOU. I'VE DYED MY HAIR SO MANY TIMES, I GOT YOU. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET BURNED IF WE NEED TO BLEACH YOUR HAIR OR GET DYE ON YOUR SKIN SO YOU WONT GET STAINED. I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK AMAZING (not saying you already aren't <3)

Nihachu
She'll offer to help since she's done it a couple times to herself. If you refuse she'll understand and watch from afar as you do what it is. Afterwards she loved the outcome and showed everyone (with consent) on her next stream.

Quackity
He would convince you to let him do it and stream it somehow and it ended up in horror. If you needed to bleach your hair he would most definitely accidentally  burn you with the bleach. He would get the dye everywhere and would be screaming the whole time. You had to go to a hair salon to get it fixed. You were mad at him for awhile but it was okay in the end.

Slimecicle
He tried convincing you to dye it green because that was his brand. Green. Slime. Green Slime. You ended up doing it and he was ecstatic about it. He tweeted about it every step of the way and spammed pictures (Consented).

Tommyinnit
"WHOT THE FOCK" He was shocked when you showed up at his house with not your original color of hair. He questioned why you would do it and called you stupid for doing it and ignored it but when you ended up falling asleep he quietly complimented your hair.