Fundy (RE-WRITE)

Re-write of my first oneshot I made in the book. Looking back at it, it doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Fundy x Reader
Female reader (She/Her)
--------------

As the beautiful gal laid on the bed, she scrolled though memes of her furry boyfriend, who was currently streaming. She found it amusing of how different he was when streaming. Off stream he was more soft and cuddling then on stream, where he was trying his best to not to show his soft side, and be more 'manly'.

She was getting hungry, well, not really, Y'know when you get really bored that you go to the fridge to try and suffice your Boredom? Yeah, that's what She was trying to do. She pushed herself up from bed with a groan, Getting out of bed was so hard sometimes. She sat at the edge of the bed for awhile before standing up and stretching. 

She blinked a few times before walking out of the bed room, she wasn't that cautious to what was in front of her because she thought that the hall was clean but guess not. She stepped on a piece of uneven carpet and slipped, falling right on her back with a thud. And of course it was right in front of her furry boyfriends recording room. 

She laid on the floor, accepting her fate of death. She closed her eyes and laid there, she could have fallen asleep if it weren't for a bright light. Cracking her eyes open she was an angel- No wait, That was just her boyfriend... Basically the same thing. 

"Are you okay, Love?" He asked, leaning down to pick her up so she was sitting, and leaning on him. He hugged her while rubbing her back because darn that hurt and kissed her forehead for a couple of times. 

"Yeah, I'm okay, baby" She smiled while cupping his cheek and pecking his lips, "But I would feel a lot better if you cuddled me" She stated with a sly grin. She knew he couldn't say no. He was to soft, on stream or not.

"Okay baby, Just let me end the steam" he got up and walked into his recording room, telling his stream goodbye and turning his computer for now. He walked back to her and picked her up gently off the ground.

He brought her to the bedroom and laid her down before laying down with her and holding her gently, rubbing her back as she drifted off to dream land with him in tow. What an eventful 30 minutes.