Ranboo

Ranboo x Reader
He/They
Platonic

Requested by _bee_king_ 
----------------------

"C'mon Ranboo!"

"But I don't wanna go..."

"Please?"

"Okay, Okay..."

I smiled at the tall ass man behind me as I literally dragged him to the beach. He didn't want to come but he couldn't really say no to me, so he just went with it. 

I let go of his hand and ran over to the sand, jumping off the sidewalk and onto the sand. I jumped around, kicking sand run before I got some in my eye. I kneeled down and tried getting the sand out of by eye as Ranboo ran over to me. 

"Bro, Are you okay?" He asked while putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded before groaning in pain and holding my eye. Ranboo jumped slightly before pulling a water bottle out and raising my head up and pouring the water in my eyes, flushing out the sand.

"What a start" Ranboo said while helping me up as I laughed. I thanked him and looked around the beach for the perfect spot. I saw a nice spot right in the middle, it would get lots of sunlight. I ran over to the spot with the umbrella. I dug a whole in the sand and put the umbrella in before filling the rest with sand. I then took the towels from Ranboo and laid them down. I nodded to myself as Ranboo set down the picnic basket.

I took the sunscreen from the basket out and pored some onto my hand. After I got a decent pile on my hand I snuck up on Ranboo and slapped his back with it, letting the sunscreen fly all over. He shrieked and jumped up, turning around to see the grin on my face.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY" He yelled while crossing his arms and making a small 'hmph' sound.I smiled before taking his hand and sitting him down.

"I just though you would've liked some help getting your back, love~" I smirked as Ranboo covered his face with his hands and turned around. I took this as an okay and started rubbing the sunscreen into his back as he shivered from the cold touch. 

After disturbing Ranboo very much I put sunscreen onto my absolutely toned body and nodded. I stood up and ran to the water, splashing and kicking my feet everywhere, letting the water splash. I smiled and laughed as the water flew.

After awhile of kicking water around my leg got kinda tired so I got out the water and ran towards Ranboo, who's back was facing me. He never learns.

I ran and wrapped my arms around Ranboo's neck, giving him a big hug, and covering him in water. He shrieked again and teleported a couple feet away, trying to get the water off him as he panicked.

I laughed before grabbing a towel and running over to his side and helped him get the water off his back. He glared down at me before huffing and walking back to the umbrella. I ran back with him and sat down next to him.

I opened the basket and pulled out sandwiches that Ranboo had so kindly made. I put one in Ranboo's lap and started chowing down on my own sandwich.

After a couple hours of sitting in the sun and talking to Ranboo we decided it was about time to go home. We picked up everything and walked back to the car. We put everything in the back and got in the car. After we got in the car I pulled a shirt over myself and tossed one to Ranboo, who but his on as well.  

Ranboo started to drive home as I looked out the window, the sky was getting dark, I could see stars. 

"Thanks for hanging out with me today, Ranboo" I muttered while leaning on the car door.

"You're welcome, I guess I had fun..."