Awesamdude

Sam x Reader
They/Them
----

The familiar jingle on the door rang through the diner as Sam walked in. He looked around to see the place almost barren of anyone besides Bad and Ant, who sat in the far corner and someone who was in the kitchen.

Sam took a deep breath before sitting down by the door, opposite of Bad and Ant, but facing them. He picked up the menu with his left and as he leaned on his right, pressing his body to the window gently as he skimmed over the menu.

He has been here many times, and in all the times the menu had never changed. The small, yet homey, diner had never changed since it's creation. It didn't change when the wars started. In fact, many sides stopped fighting if the diner needed a little help. Everyone loved the place, calling it the place of piece. 

Everyone was quick to stop the war and help when the owner, (Y/N), injured themselves while carrying some ingredients into the place. They helped them carry the tings inside and were quick to help them with the injury. After (Y/N) assured everyone they were fine, everyone bid them a kind good by and went back to having a war.

Sam was a usual at the diner, having come almost everyday to unwind and relax. The diner gave off a good feeling in everyone, first step in and they immediately melt. Everyone found piece in the diner, and even had made friends with enemy's in the diner, if only in the diner.

Sam's thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. He jumped a little out of his skin before looking up and relaxing to see the petite owner of the diner, (Y/N), standing with the same old smile and a notepad in their hands. 

"Same as usual?" They asked. God how Sam loved their smooth voice, it relaxed him beyond belief. He nodded quietly before they wrote down on the notepad before giving him another smile. They walked to the other side of the diner to talk with Bad and Ant for a bit before walking back into the kitchen.

They came back a second later with a coffee pot in their hands as they poured Bad another cup of coffee, dropping in a sugar cube as well before leaving for real into the kitchen. Bad yelled out a small 'Thank you' before taking a sip of his drink and continuing to talk with Ant.

Sam let out a sigh and set the menu down as he turned to look out the window. It didn't matter that the Diner was right in front of the now crater that was L'manburg, It somehow made it look beautiful, no matter what condition it was in. Maybe it was magic.

Sam looked to the door as Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Ghostbur walked in and took a seat a few seats behind him. He listened as they talked about something random. After awhile (Y/N) had come out and walked over to Sams table.

"Your usual will be out soon" They said as they set down a hot chocolate in front of him, the marshmallows floating calmly on the top. Sam gave them a smile as they walked behind him to the trio and took their orders.

"I want a slice of Lemon Meringue, PLEASE!" Tommy shouted and smiled. They let out a small 'alright' with a chuckle while writing it down.

"I'll just have a-" Ranboo started before looking back down at the menu. "A box of Fries" He finished while setting down the menu. They gave a smile as they wrote it down. "Can I get the fry sauce too?" He asked meekly as they chuckled as let out a small 'of course' and wrote that down too.

"And I want the parfeit" Tubbo said while nodding, looking up at them while a smile that almost matched theirs. They wrote it down before nodding and walking away, glancing at Sam as they passed before going into the kitchen.

After a bit of waiting, Sam opened his eyes to a plate being set down in front of him. He looked over to see (Y/N) setting a plate in front of him with a smile. He smiled back before they walked away. He looked down to see the usual he ordered. A sandwich, it was basic and he knew it. But he always thought they were the best.