Sapnap

Kid!Sapnap x Auncle!Reader
Platonic
They/Them

Reader is Badboyhalo's sibling.
-----

Sapnap looked around the environment while pulling on his Dad's hair. He sat atop his Dad's shoulders as Bad walked down a very over grown path. 

He didn't know where his Dad was taking him, all he knew was it was far away and he had to dress up for it. He pulled at the buttons of his button up shirt at he leaned more onto Bad's head.

"Ack- Calm down Sappy, we're almost there okay?" Bad said while lifting Sapnap up a bit so he wouldn't break his neck.

Sapnap just nodded and looked at the setting sun, he was drawn to the flame like color. He let out a gasp in awe while the grip on Bad's hair got tighter. Bad sucked in a breath and suffered through the pain as he passed a stick in the ground with a red ribbon. 

"We're here Sappy" Bad smiled, picking up Sapnap and setting him on the ground. 

Sapnap held onto his Dad's hand as they walked over to the front of a huge mansion. The doors were huge compared to his Dad, and his Dad was the biggest thing he's ever seen. Sapnap let out a small 'whoa' and Bad chuckled before knocking on the door. The knock echoed through the inside of the mansion and the forest surrounding them.

Bad knelled down and fixed Sapnap's shirt and hair before standing back up and looking around for a doorbell or something. Sapnap grabbed onto his fathers pants and leaned into his leg as the doors slowly creaked open.

"Brother!" A voice rang through both the gents ears. Bad jumped out of his skin before looking in front of him.

"Hey Y/N-" Bad started before being engulfed in a tight hug. 

"If it isn't my favorite brother!" They smiled widely while pulling away from Bad. They looked down and then stared at Bad intensely.

"Bad." They muttered, face darkening.

"Y-Yes?" He asked, pulling at his shirt to air out his nervousness.

"Since when could you pull any girl?" They chucked as Bad's face went pure red. Sapnap just looked up at the stranger, head tilted.

They crouched down and smiled, sticking out their hand. "Hi, I'm your Auncle Y/N" They said while patiently waiting for Sapnap to shake their hand.

Sapnap looked up at Bad who coughed before looking down at Sapnap and nodding, nudging him a bit with his leg. He turned back to his 'Auncle' and took their hand in both of his, shaking them up and down vigorously.

Y/N stood up and grabbed a hold of Bad's arm, dragging him inside with Sapnap following behind. Once the doors closed they turned, letting go of Bad's arms, and cleared their throat. 

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY" They yelled, heads turning their way as they did. In less than a minute, everyone was quiet.

"NOW THAT EVERYONE IS HERE, THE REUNION MAY BEGIN!" They yelled once again, lifting their arms up in the air as everyone cheered.

Sapnap looked around as people began talking, the music barely able to be heard over the chatter. Bad sighed before walking over to a table and sitting down. Sapnap followed and tried getting on a chair but couldn't, for they were to tall.

Sapnap felt someone lift him up and turned his head to see his Auncle smiling at him. They set him down on a chair and pat his head. As they began talking to Bad about how he 'needed to watch over his kid' Sapnap examined his new found 'Auncle' more. 

They wore a black suit with red accents. They also wore a bright red corset. Their hair was decorated with red roses and they wore dark red heals. They truly looked amazing in Sapnap's eyes. (I'm getting gender envy from this, how it that possible-)

They caught Sapnap's stare and turned to him, leaning on the table. Sapnap jumped and tuned the other way, causing Y/N to laugh. They reached out and picked him up, leaning him against they chest. 

"I'm gonna steal your kid for a bit, get yourself some punch and say hi to Mom and Dad, Kay?" they spoke while looking at Bad. Bad just nodded and looked away.

Y/N walked away with Sapnap in their arms. He looked down and saw how he was far off the ground. 

"Why are you so tall?" Sapnap asked, looking up at his Auncle as they walked. They looked down at him and chuckled.

"It runs in the family, though I'm shorter than most" They said while stopping at a table and handed Sapnap a paper plate.

"Why don't we get you some food? I'm sure the trip here made you hungry" They said while Sapnap just nodded.

They went through the food, offering Sapnap foods and he either accepted or refused. By the time they got to the end of it Sapnap had quite the empty plate, the only things that sat on the plate were crackers, cheese and some chips.

Y/N chuckled before looking down at Sapnap. "You're quite the picky eater aren't you?" they said. Sapnap nodded and looked down in shame. "No no no, Don't be shamed, I am too" they said while tilting Sapnap's head up to look at them. 

"I have just the thing for you" They pulled Sapnap closer to them as they held onto his plate and walked into a separate room from where everyone was.

They sat him down on the counter and walked over to some cupboards. As they rummaged around Sapnap got a good look around. They were in a kitchen, and a big one at that. It was way bigger than the one back at home, and it was even bigger than Niki's kitchen, and she had a pretty big kitchen in his opinion.

Y/N walked back over to Sapnap and set a box down next to him as he chewed on a cracker from his plate. They opened the box and pulled out small plastic blue bags that Sapnap knew all too well. Fruit snacks. 

"I guess I was right" Y/N chuckled as Sapnap began pulling out bags and opening them, pouring the gummies onto his plate. 

After about a dozen bags or so of Fruit snacks, his plate was full of gummies. Y/N put the box away and went over, sitting on the counter next to Sapnap as he ate the gummies. 

He liked his Auncle. Maybe he would ask his Dad to take him to them more often.