🔪Chapter: 21🔪

Start from the beginning

"I feel like I should check up on Taehyung," Yoongi frowns.

"If you go there, it might cause a bigger mess," Jimin shakes his head.

"I agree with Jimin," Jungkook lightly wraps his arms around Jimin.

"No one went to check up on him. You and Namjoon were busy with Hoseok while everyone else was with me. Taehyung was left alone. I'm going to see him," Yoongi gets up and leaves, nothing more being said. It's not fair for Taehyung to be left in the dust. 

Yoongi slowly opens the door, seeing Taehyung laying on the bed. Taehyung isn't facing him, but he's scrolling on his phone. Yoongi takes a deep breath, walking over towards the bed. The lights are off, the only light coming from Tae's phone and the moonlight outside.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi lightly whispers.

"Yeah?" Taehyung turns to Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi climbs onto the bed.

"I'm okay. Thanks for coming in," Taehyung smiles.

"It's not fair everyone, except you, gets attention. You were in the fight as well. You should have at least one person check up on you," Yoongi slowly nods.

"Are you not mad at me for being reckless?" Taehyung frowns.

"I'm upset, yeah, but I can push that aside to do the right thing. I shouldn't just leave you here with no one to make sure you're doing okay. Namjoon and Jungkook had Hoseok, everyone besides you and Hoseok had me, and you had no one. It's not fair that way," Yoongi pouts.

"I guess you're right," Taehyung weakly smiles.

"You don't have any wounds, right?" Yoongi looks around Taehyung's face. It's hard to tell in the light.

"I'll likely mostly just bruise. Any cuts I have aren't bad. I should be fine. Are you okay?" Taehyung sits up.

"I'm okay. Jin helped clean me up. I'll be okay," Yoongi warmly smiles.

"That's good. I'm so sorry for neglecting you. It was all in the moment. There's no excuse for neglecting your well being," Taehyung frowns.

"It's fine, Taehyung. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'll be in Jimin's room for the night if you need me. I just wanted to check up," Yoongi nods.

"Thank you. It's nice to know someone isn't completely mad at me," Taehyung sighs.

"I just want to be your friend. Hoseok needs to understand. Goodnight, Taehyung," Yoongi waves.

"Goodnight," Taehyung widely smiles. Yoongi smiles back, leaving the room. Yoongi looks around, no one being around. Rather than going to Jimin's room, he goes downstairs. Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok don't even know about the kids yet.

"Hello?" Yoongi walks down. The three children look at him. They're all locked up in a cell. None of them are injured.

"What, are you going to kill us?" the oldest sobs.

"No, I wanted to check up on you all," Yoongi shakes his head.

"We're fine. Just tired," the girl snaps. Yoongi flinches, then nods.

"Alright. I'll let you sleep. I don't plan on killing you guys. Have a good night," Yoongi sighs, going back upstairs.

Yoongi sighs, sitting against the door. He misses Hoseok. He's meant to be mad at him. Yeah, he is mad at him. He wants to cuddle with his boyfriend, though. Hoseok came home then got even more stress thrown at him.

Before Yoongi can even process, he's standing in front of their door. He takes a deep breath, going in. Hoseok is dead asleep. He doesn't look peaceful like normal. He looks upset and restless.