Drarry ~ Periods Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, Harry was dragging himself downstairs. A fluffy blanket draped over his shoulders and back like a cape. He made it to the dining and dropped himself down into a chair at the table just as Remus walked into the room.

"Morning," Remus said in a slightly amused way.

"Morning," Harry yawned.

He looked across the narrow room at the wall opposite him which had a mirror on it. He leaned to the side in order to see himself in it and almost laughed at how messy his hair was. There were strands of hair sticking right up in the air, while others were off to the sides. If he hadn't just gotten up, he probably would have laughed.

Just then, Sirius walked into the dining room too. Harry looked at his godfather's hair. Wondering how it could always look so good. Most days, Harry was lucky if his hair didn't have the 'just got shagged' look but messier, meanwhile Sirius never had so much as a hair out of place. Remus had laughed with Harry as he told him about how long Sirius spends on his hair every morning. Apparently, Sirius would get up extremely early when they were at Hogwarts, just to do his hair every morning, and end up waking up all the other Marauders in the process.

"How are you feeling today?" Remus asked as he placed a bowl of pasta in front of Harry and sat down opposite him at the table, Sirius next to him.

"Decent." Harry shrugged his shoulders that still carried the fluffy blanket.

"What do you wanna do today?" Sirius asked excitedly, leaning an arm on his husband's shoulder.

"I don't know. Are the Weasleys busy?" Harry asked as he started to eat his lunch.

"Yeah, but Hermione isn't," Sirius smiled mischievously. He loves having Hermione over because in some areas, she knows more than Remus and they always play trivia games together. The teams always seem to be Sirius and Hermione against Remus and Harry. Sirius loves winning.

"Is it ok if she comes over?" Harry asked between mouthfuls of pasta.

"Of course," Remus smiled.

"I'll give her parents a call," Remus then said before getting up and going to the landline which they put into the house just recently. Growing up a half blood, Remus had used the phone before, but Sirius didn't even know what a phone was until Remus bought one. He still hasn't gotten the hang of it so Remus is always the one to use it.

"Thanks," Harry smiled before turning his attention to Sirius who shifted into the seat Remus was previously in.

"So, Draco's coming over next week." Sirius smirked as he crossed his arms and leaned forwards on the table.

"Is that so?" Harry responded even though he already knew the blonde was coming next week, poking his pasta with his fork while keeping his face down so that Sirius couldn't see how it had just turned crimson.

"Yep. He's sixteen right?" Sirius asked.

"Mhm," Harry mumbled. This is true, Draco's birthday was in the last few weeks of school which means he's now sixteen.

"So I expect there will be no funny business going on between you two when he comes over. Especially when I take Moony out on the full and you two will be here alone." Sirius said, meaning it to be serious but still smirking as he spoke.

"Sirius!" Harry said, looking up at Sirius quickly as if he had been deeply disturbed by him, his cheeks burning a furious red colour as he saw his godfather's smirk.

"What? It's technically illegal and we don't want you going to Azkaban. It's not fun there." Sirius teased at the start but went very dark at the end of the sentence.