48: Ten Years Later (Remus)

Hermione walked down the halls of Hogwarts, holding Teddy's hand while holding onto her newborn son. They were heading over to the Defense Against the Dark Arts class where Remus had gotten his job back to have lunch with him. Of course, Fenrir hadn't been lying when he said Hermione was going to be with the pack no matter what and on top of that Teddy was part of the pack. So Remus rejoined the pack to stay with Hermione and Teddy. While in the pack, Scabior decided to make a new hobby in taunting Remus about joining the pack-life. Fenrir was kind enough to move the pack to Hogwarts during the school year where Remus didn't have to stay away for long and could see his family all the while he was working at the school. She also got to see Harry, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and all her other friends as well. Ron and her weren't as close and they stuck to short talk with each other. 

She turned a corner to enter her husband's study where she saw it was still in process. She kept to the corner as she watched her father entertaining the class with the students keeping their eyes on him. Hermione thought she was able to reach the end of class without being noticed when her son decided it was the time he wanted to fuss. He quietly began to cry, causing her to quickly rock her baby in her arms to relax the child. Hermione felt eyes on her as she darted her head to see the students moved their attention over towards her. 

"That will be all for today. Class dismissed." Remus ordered them. Every student hopped out of their seats and made their way to get out of the class. A lot of the girls and a few of the guys paused for a moment to have a look at the babe before exiting the classroom. Once everyone was gone, Remus walked over to them. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cut class short. We came early to join you for lunch." Hermione apologized while Remus picked up Teddy and held him in his arms. 

"That's alright, Hermione. There was only five minutes of class left... but knowing you, you probably would still want me to teach to the very end." Remus joked. Hermione rolled her eyes. She could see from the corner of her eye her baby reaching out to Remus and gripped tightly on his tie before pulling it to his lips and began chewing on it. 

"Is it so wrong to make sure to get enough out of education?" Hermione asked him while she lightly pulled the tie from her son's lips. He gave a light fuss but Remus dealt with it by lightly brushing his head. Remus laughed while he kissed her forehead. 

"No, and I hope you never change." Remus confirmed while he kissed her lips, "I love you, 'Mione." 

"I love you too, Remus." She replied as she kissed his lips. 

And they lived happily ever after.