6

A/n: There are some sexual parts in here. You have been warned. 

Harry woke up with a bad feeling rushing over him. He couldn't explain the feeling but he knew it wasn't a good one. He sat up in his bed before reaching over to grab his glasses. Carefully setting on the bridge of his nose, he could see Hermione's bed was completely empty. Where's Hermione, he thought before his mind went thinking that Hermione was probably already up and probably getting some herbs or something to help with a potion to aid in their quest or maybe searching for new locations of where to find the next horcruxes are. Pushing himself out of his bed, he scurried over to get on a freshly clean pair of clothes on him before he walked out of the tent.

On his way out, he noticed Ron wasn't in his bed either. Maybe Ron went with Hermione, Harry thought even though the bad feeling inside of him was poking him as it screamed that it wasn't the case. Of course, Harry attempted to ignore it because it might just be overreacting about something. Harry walking through the flaps of the tent just in time to see Ron coming towards the campsite with a couple of logs for the fire. However, Hermione wasn't with him. 

"Hey, where's Hermione?" Harry asked him. Ron stiffened while he carefully lowered the logs onto the ground. 

"She's not back?" Ron questioned him. Harry shook his head, "Blimey! She's been gone since before I was up and I woke up about 10:00 or 10:30." 

Harry glanced down at the watch on his wrist to check the time. His eyes widened. It was now about 2:00 in the afternoon. That would make Hermione being gone about over four hours. If she were looking for herbs or something, she would still be back here and there to check on them or she would have left at least a note if she thought she would be out longer. Lowering his hand to grab his wand, Harry began to walk away from camp. 

"We got to go searching for her. If she's hurt, we need to find her and get her back. Send a message to The Order about it so they could probably send a search party to find her." Harry ordered while rushing into the forest unaware of what is about to happen. He lost too many other people in this war, he wasn't going to loose Hermione. 

Hermione woke to the delightful cooking smell of breakfast. Her eyes fluttered opened as she gazed around to find that she was in someone's tent. It was pretty big and had things you would find in other people's bedroom. A dresser, a trunk, a full-length mirror, a writing desk, and a few chairs. Hermione pushed herself in a sitting position on top of the king size bed covered in a fur blankets. A sharp pain in her shoulder caused her to move her attention over to her body as her arm reached up and touched where the pain was. When her fingertips graced the skin, she felt the marks of the bite. She cringed remembering what she felt as she gripped tightly around her shoulder. 

"I could get used to this sight," Hermione's head shot up to see Scabior walking into the tent with a tray of food, his eyes darting up and down her body. This time he was wearing a pair of ripped jeans that hung a bit below the waistlines. Hermione grabbed hold of the blanket and attempted to cover herself up from his eyes. Scabior snickered while he set the tray down on a nightstand. 

"I think that's kind of pointless. We have seen each other naked." Scabior reminded her about how she was rolled into the campsite without any clothes. She shook her head. 

"That doesn't mean I want to have men looking at my naked body." Hermione shot at him. Out of nowhere, Scabior jumped onto the bed, causing Hermione to drop the blanket in surprise. Before she could cover herself up again, Scabior straddled her waist as he leaned over her body. She could feel her cheeks begin to flare up as her eyes were locked with his. Hermione was about to open her mouth to speak when she found a strawberry being shoved in. She was a bit shocked as she took a bite of it then reached up to remove the fruit from her mouth. Before she could swallow the bits, Scabior locked his lips with her own. Her eyes shot wide when she felt his tongue swirling around inside her mouth along with the bits of fruits, some juices dripping down her chin and throat. Hermione blushed while she let him run his fingers through her hair and rub himself against her lap.  Finally Scabior released her lips to allow her to swallow the bits of strawberries then he ran his tongue along her throat and chin of the strawberry's juice trails. Once he was done, he moved back to look her in the eye. 

"Trust me, love, when I say to you... when I'm done with you, you'll never go back or even want to go back." Scabior whispered before he pushed himself off of her and headed outside the tent. As soon as he left, Hermione let out a breath she had been holding in as she thought about one thing... she needed to get out of there.