37

A/n: this contains a lemon and some dirty talk. You have been warned. 

"Because admitting I love you confirms I'm much of in charge of Moony as much as he is of me!" Remus screamed. 

Hermione stared at him, unable to believe what he had just said to her. She couldn't understand what he meant when he said it would confirm his control over Moony. She tilted her head.  

"What?" Hermione asked him. Remus slowly released his grip on her wrist and sat down. For a moment, the room was consumed in silence, until Remus finally decided to speak. 

"If I admit I love you... that means I do have a say in what Moony does and how he thinks... just like Fenrir tells me all the time that I do." Remus mumbled, "I will basically prove the old brute is right." 

Hermione sighed and shook her head. Why didn't he tell me sooner, she thought while she sat down beside him. She understood what it's like to not want to have been proven wrong about something or the fact of making someone you hate be right. She knew because Ron hated whenever she got right and she could see it in his eyes that he wished she would be wrong once in a blue moon. She also knew Remus surely did not want the man, who bit him, to ever be right about something relating to being a werewolf. Hermione brushed some of his hair away. 

"Remus, what's wrong with that?" she asked. Remus sighed. 

"Because that means I might have been able to have done something about it. Something about that night to avoid you being bit. You deserve better than being a werewolf, 'Mione." Remus stated to her, "and I do not want Fenrir to be right." 

"No one wants their worse enemy to be right. Besides... I wouldn't trade being a werewolf for anything. Trust me." Hermione claimed to him. Remus opened his mouth to speak but Hermione pressed her fingers against his lips, lightly hushing him. Without thinking, she pressed her lips against his before sliding onto his lap. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist while her hands roamed through his hair. She gently rubbed herself against his lap, earning a moan from Remus. She began to pull off Remus's tie and jacket from him as he slowly pulled her zipper of her dress down. 

Hermione stopped kissing as she stripped the dress off her body, leaving her in a pair of black panties and bra. Remus moved his hands over her thighs, slipping them under the trim. She locked lips with Remus again as she began ripping his shirt off to expose his chest. Even though he appeared very thin, he had quite a bit of muscle. Her hands rubbed his chest before sliding down to the trim of his pants and started to unbuckle them. She could feel his excitement as she slipped into his pants and boxers and pulled his length out. She rubbed herself against it, feeling it start to twitch. Remus broke their kiss as he gasped for air.

"Oh, Hermione! You feel so good." He moaned. Hermione lowered her lips to his ears. 

"We've haven't started yet, big boy." She whispered then ran her tongue over his earlobe. She heard him chuckle before she moved her hand down to move her panties to the side. She then took hold of Remus's cock and rubbed herself with him. He gasped as he leaned his head backwards. 

"Please... ah! Hermione please," Remus whispered. 

"Please what?" Hermione asked, teasing him by pushing him in her for a moment then pulling him out. 

"Please stop teasing me! Please put it in." Remus pleaded with her. She smiled as she lowered herself on him. Hermione gripped tightly onto his shoulders as she slowly lifted herself up and began to ride him. Remus kissed against her neck then lowered towards her breasts. His hands roamed up her sides before slipping underneath her bra, slowly rolling her buds and lightly squeezing them a few times. 

"Hermione, faster please." Remus begged her. Without wasting a moment, Hermione moved her hips in a faster pace. Remus bit his lips while moving one of his hands to grip the couch while her his other hand held tightly on her hip. Hermione flung her head back as she felt him hit her spot. Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her head against his neck, as she began pounding on him. 

"'Mione, I'm... I'm about to cum." Remus whispered in her ear, pressing his lips against her skin. Hermione nodded.

"I'm almost there." She replied. She then flung her head back as she felt herself cum on him. He then came right after. Hermione huffed as she leaned her forehead against his. She could feel him thrusting inside her a few more time. The last thing she remembered as she fell asleep was Remus whispering in her ear. 

"I love you, Hermione."