3

Fenrir was finishing smoking his cigar before the beautiful full moon would rear its head up into the sky, welcoming his wolf side out again. He was eager to enjoy another night as a wolf. Fenrir had pride in being a werewolf other than his worthless pup Remus, who still hushes the wolf in him. Personally he knew Moony was inside wanting to tear Remus apart if it weren't for the fact that Remus was his human side and they were supposed to work together.  He shook his head, laughing as he thought about Remus slowly dying from Moony's struggles of Remus rejecting the change. Fenrir was about to puff his cigar again when he hear his men start to get hyped up. At first he didn't think too much, because all his men enjoyed the thought of the full moon, until a scent he knew all too well caught whiff of his nose. A female. 

Fenrir darted his head up so he could gaze out the flaps of his tent. He could see some of the Death Eaters, including that pitiful coward Lucius, bringing in a rather large cage. He couldn't see the girl, but he could smell her. It caused a shiver to rush over his body at the idea of a woman being close by. He snickered as he saw his Beta, Scabior, walking up to Lucius, clearly trying to figure out what the hell he was doing since it was getting close to them turning. He watched as Scabior peered into the cage and started to get hype up as well. Fenrir's eyes followed as Scabior disappeared to the side, clearly going to try and get a better look of the girl. Fenrir waited a few minutes before he finally had enough waiting for Scabior to get rid of those morons. 

"SCABIOR! Bring him in here!" he screamed as loudly as he could. He could see that it caused everyone to cringe at his voice. Of course they did. He was an alpha and whether you were part of his pack or werewolf or not, his voice would probably kill you in a second. From the corner of his eye, he watched Scabior begin to bring Lucius over to his tent. Lucius was suddenly shoved into the tent as Scabior walked in and headed over to Fenrir where he sat beside his leg, lightly nudging his face against it. Fenrir pressed his cigar into the ashtray before shooting a glare into Lucius's eyes. 

"Mind explaining why you thought it wise to fucking come to my pack when were are just about to turn?" Fenrir asked him. 

"We figured we would drop a present off for you guys before you transformed. It's the Mudblood girl, Hermione Granger, and we expect you get some information out of her when you are fully back to your... human form." Lucius stated to him. Fenrir growled. He didn't like being talk to like Lucius sometimes tries to speak with him. Fenrir pushed himself off of his bed and slowly stomped over to Lucius before being a half a foot away. Fenrir basically towered Lucius by a foot and a half. 

"Listen here, runt, you might be a pureblood and safe around the Dark Lord, but when you're in my turf you better fucking show some respect. Because here... you are nothing more than a worthless, pitiful..." Fenrir started to say when he was cut off with the sound of men screaming out loud then a loud growl before finally a crushing sound of bones. 

"What the bloody hell are your men doing out there?" Lucius growled, reaching down to get his wand when Fenrir grabbed hold of his wrist. 

"That's not my men... I think that's your little mudblood" Fenrir answered.