44

A/n: graphic chapter, blood and violence. You have been warned!

Fenrir went running back and forth, flinging spells in every direction he could think about. He kept knocking everyone down with spells. Sometimes he'll even rip someone's throat open with his teeth and claws. Fenrir ran across the courtyard when he caught sight of Hermione running alongside with Ron and Harry. He then spot Bellatrix Lestrange running right after them. Fenrir growled as he dash over to them. Bellatrix picked up her wand, ready to fling a curse at Hermione when he stopped her by him flinging a spell at her. This caused her to turn her attention over to him. 

"Not my mate, you fucking bitch!" he screamed at her. Bellatrix only laughed before flinging spells at him. Fenrir was able to block every spell she flung at him. For a moment she nearly had him when he shot her wand out of her hand. The sight and smell of fear that came off of her pleased him dearly. He then ran towards her as he slammed her to the ground, digging his teeth into her throat and ripping it open. He took pleasure in ripping his claws into her stomach and ribs. Once he was satisfied with destroying her completely, he slowly picked himself up. However, he was knocked off his feet from a blast that slammed him against a wall and knocked him out with the last thing he saw was a Death Eater looming over him with his wand pointed right at him. 

Scabior's eyes widened when he saw the shield began to vanish. He lowered his gaze over to see one of the snatcher lift their wand up and shooed away a piece of burning paper. They then slowly took a step forward to test the waters and saw they weren't harm. Scabior tightened his hold on his wand. 

"Shit," he cursed as the snatchers shouted and began to run towards them. Scabior and Neville began running down the bridge with snatchers behind them, flinging spells at them. Scabior shot a few spells back at them before he lit some of the wires. He ran faster when he heard the sound of the explosions echoing through the air. He peered behind him when he saw Neville was getting behind him. Quickly, Scabior reached behind him and grabbed Neville by the collar. Neville had a look of panic as Scabior shoved him forward ahead of him, nearly flinging him over his shoulder. Neville rolled across the ground closer to the end of the bridge where some others were waiting for them. He was a few feet to the end when he felt the bridge gave way from his feet as he began to fall. 

Remus was tossing spells all throughout the tower, trying to block Death Eaters from getting to Arthur and Kingsley. He was casting another spell at a Death Eater when he noticed a wizard sneaking up on Arthur. Without thinking, Remus rushed over towards Arthur. 

"Look out!" he screamed as he pushed Arthur out of the way. The Death Eater shot a spell right at Remus, hitting him square in the chest, knocking the breath out of him. Remus fall across the ground till his body broke though the glass window, shards of glass cutting through his clothes and skin, and began to drop down from the ledge. The last thing he remembered as he fell through the air was someone screaming his name.