1

Hermione woke up from a sharp pain in her head, causing her to flutter her eyes opened. She could see she was located in some sort of strange cage like thing, the cold metal brushing her skin. Hermione began to panic a little as she tried to remember what had happened before she got herself landed into this cage. 

She remembered she scurried through the woods, careful not to wake her friends from their sleep in the tent, as she attempted to get as far away from them as possible. She couldn't bear the thought of getting them hurt because she was careless in not keeping them away from her. So to avoid any danger, she made her way far across the forest to ensure there was no way she could get back to the tent until morning. It was bad enough that she will have to deal with this thing without taking her potion but she didn't have any of the items needed and she couldn't brew it without Ron and Harry being a bit curious as to why she would make it. 

She scurried deeper in the forest till she was sure that she was far away from the tent. Upon her wandering, she found a stony river bank. She walked alongside it till she was sure she was far away from the boys. It was a cold night and she really didn't want to remove her clothes but it was necessary for the transformation. Quickly she stripped naked from her clothes, causing her to cringe when the bitter freezing air came slamming itself against her skin. Her breathing hitched as her eyes landed on the full moon that was rising towards the sky. It was then when she heard a snap of a twig in the distance, which resulted in her turning around when a bright flash came at her. 

Now here she was in a cage that was rolling off to somewhere. Hermione tried to push herself on her elbows and knees but she was too much in pain to even lift herself off of the ground. Hermione winced when she tried to even place a little weight on her arms. It must be the transformation, she thought as her eyes wondered to the side. The full moon wasn't completely in the sky yet which was why she was still human. 

"Well, well, well, look at this..." Hermione stiffened when that forsaken voice echoed through her eyes. She turned her attention to the side to see Lucius Malfoy standing on the outside of the cage, glaring down at her smug. 

"Frolicking naked in the woods under a full moon when vile werewolves are lurking about. Tsk. And I thought muggle-borns couldn't lower their status any further." Lucius mocked her before turning his attention to one of the Death Eaters, "There is only one person that I'm sure will get her to open up. Take her to Fenrir Greyback. I'm sure he... and his pack will be delighted to have a female around... to play with." 

The two Death Eaters began to chuckle before moving the cart. Hermione's eyes widened as she tried to get up or try to get help, but she wasn't armed and the only other two people that she knew who would even care enough to help her were nowhere near the area. That was when Hermione feared she was probably a dead person.