17

A/n: This contains a some biting and a lemon. You have been warned. 

Remus knew that Moony was not going to go to sleep until they found Hermione so he woke up a bit earlier than the rest and proceeded to go to the place, he remembered Sirius telling him, where Hermione was last seen. He knew it was a bad idea for him to go look for Hermione. After all, she might not be over that incident after some years ago. Remus stopped in his tracks as his mind began to replay that memory. 

Flashback begins 

It was a few hours before the full moon was supposed to arise and he was in the library. He was trying to find out if there had been other cures found since he had been bit. Even though it was just wishful thinking, he was sure they might have found something other than drinking that potion. At least something to drown out Moony's voice that seemed to get louder with each passing moon. He sighed as he placed the books back. He needed to get ready for the full moon or else he'll probably be force to running down the halls of Hogwarts and hurt someone in his wake. 

As he began to make his way out of the library, his nose picked up a scent. A scent that had been driving him insane all throughout his year of teaching. He didn't know what it was, but Moony was always in the back of his head demanding to go after it. Sighing, knowing that Moony wasn't going to allow him to leave until he goes to the source, he began to follow where that trail led. He swirled around a few bookshelves till he came near the restricted area. The scent got stronger and it seemed to be driving him even more crazy. He through into section as he scurried around in search of it. He had rounded a corner when he bumped into something... actually someone. 

"Hermione?" he spoke as he gaze down at the now frightened girl, whose brown deer-like eyes stared at him. 

"Professor... um... what are you doing here?" Hermione asked him. Remus was about to correct her with asking why was she doing here when his nose caught a scent... her scent. His eyes widened when he realized the thing he was smelling was Hermione. Remus tried to back up, trying not to loose his marbles as he felt something crawling through his skin. It was Moony. Moony was finally starting to take control over him. He tried to struggle against Moony, but the beast refuse to be put down this time. It was like this time it was even more determined than before to get control of himself. 

"Professor? Are you okay?" Hermione spoke up again, reaching out for him. Remus wanted to tell her to run but it was too late. Moony finally won. Without wasting a moment, Moony picked Hermione up and pressed her against the wall, her legs wrapping his waist as his hands gripped tightly around her wrists. 

"Professor! What are you..." she started to ask when Moony smashed his lips against hers. His hands ran through her hair before moving down to rub against her neckline. He could feel Hermione starting to stop struggling and actually began to embrace him. Moony moved his lips from hers and moved over to her jawline and made his way down her neck to her shoulders. He ripped opened her blouse, exposing her blush pink lace bra. His hands moved underneath the bra and started to cup and play with her perky breasts. Moony rutted against her womanhood, earning a lot of moans and gasps from Hermione. 

"Pr... Professor!" She moaned out from passed her lips, nearly driving Moony to the edge. 

"Mine!" he growled against her skin. With that, Moony dug his canines deep into the skin of Hermione. She didn't scream, probably because she was more shocked than scared. He kept sinking his teeth in her as he kept rutted against her till he couldn't wait anymore. He lifted up her skirt and ripped her panties off of then proceeded to remove his pants and underwear. Moony gazed up into her eyes, which were now consumed in lust, while he rubbed the tip against her womanhood. 

"Do you want me?" Moony asked her. Hermione blushed as she nodded her head. 

"Say it! Do you want me? Do you need me deep inside of you, 'Mione? Do you need my cock driven in your tight pussy?" Moony repeated, a little more aggressive as he rubbed a bit rougher. 

"Yes! I want you! I need you in me, Professor!" She pleaded with him. Without another minute, Moony shoved himself deep inside of her and began to thrust. He listened as Hermione was panting and grunting with each thrust he slammed deep inside of her. He could feel her walls tightening around him as if she didn't want him to out of her. Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck as she buried her head in his neck, giving him a better angle inside her as he kept hitting the spot. 

"Yes, Professor! Right there! Uh... mmm... right there! Oh!" Hermione  moaned out to him. Moony kept hitting the spot, increasing his speed as he felt her body wrapping even more tighter around him. He knew she was close but he didn't want her to come just yet. He slowed his thrusts down till he pulled himself out of her. Hermione whimpered as he put her down. 

"Why did..." Hermione started when Moony turned around so she was facing the wall, her hands pressing against the surface with her legs spread apart. Moony moved his hand in between her legs and started to rub his fingers against her folds. Hermione gasped as she panted, thrusting backwards on his hand. 

"You like that don't you Hermione?" Moony teased her as he moved his fingers over her pearl. Hermione shrieked as he curled her fingers. 

"Yes, I do like it. I love your fingers rubbing against me like this." Hermione told him. Moony smirked. He removed his fingers from her and replaced it with his shaft and began to thrust inside her again. Hermione moaned when she felt him fill her up again and started to thrust in deeper and faster than before. Moony returned his lips on her shoulder where he had bit her and lap at the bite wound her left. He kept pounding deep within her till he felt her body start to tighten again. 

"Professor! I'm... I'm going to cum." Hermione stated to him before biting her lip. With that response, Moony began to increase his speed almost faster than before almost ripping her in half as her head flung back on his shoulder. 

"Don't cum till I tell you." he whispered into her ear. Hermione whimpered. 

"But..." she tried to protest when he cupped her face in his hand. 

"You're a good girl, right? Do as you're told or else I must punish you." Moony warned her. She nodded her head. He was thrusting faster till he was pushing against her into the wall. He could feel his release coming soon.

"Now! Cum now!" he ordered her. Not even a minute pass as her juices drenched over his cock. He thrusted a few times till he came deep within her. They stood locked with each other, panting. Moony nudged his head against the back of her head before he felt the pull of the full moon coming over him and his body began to shift into the wolf. 

End of Flashback 

How could he let that happen? How could he let Moony get the better of him and shag Hermione? She didn't deserve to be turned into a werewolf! Remus's thoughts were cut short when a familiar smell made its way under his nose. His eyes widened. Hermione! 

Remus rushed after the smell, not able to control his excitement that was consuming him. It felt like hours till he finally reached the spot that was strongest with Hermione's scent. However, there was something else tainted within her own scent. Remus body cringe when the other scent came flooding into his nose. It couldn't be him, Remus thought as he moved closer. Suddenly he picked up sounds coming from a male. Sounds of pleasure. He felt Moony start to get on edge as he moved closer. His eyes landed on a horrible sight. He could see Hermione laying on the ground, panting moaning as a larger figure loomed over her.

"You look lovely when you're loosing control of yourself under my touch." the man snickered as he stuck one finger into her folds. Remus unable to watch this made himself known. 

"Get your hands off Hermione!" Remus growled at the person. He watched Hermione gasp as she sat up straight, trying to get herself presentable. The man, however, slowly moved his head head till Remus and locked eyes. Remus stiffened as his fears came truth. The man was Fenrir Greyback.