12

Fenrir sat on his bed, his claws tapping against the comforts of the fur blankets. He was pissed. He could sense exactly what was happening to Hermione at this very moment. It was part of their mating mark, the only he placed on her shoulder along with her own on his.  So whatever she felt, he felt. She was in a sexual arousal state and he knew who had the nerve to mate with her. Fenrir growl while he thought of all the countless punishments he was going to do to Scabior when he got back and thought of all the things he was going to do to Hermione to remind her who her rightful mate was. Fenrir's thoughts were cut short when he heard his pack members walking into the camp. He pushed himself off of the bed, not caring about his upper half being exposed, as he stormed out of the tent.

While he walked through the camp, he watched his omegas and some of his betas dragging a half beaten up Weasley and a brain dead Potter. He started in disbelief. This is the so called powerful Harry Potter, he thought before shaking his head. He stop midway, allowing his omegas to drop Harry and Ron at his feet. 

"Well, well, so this is the famous Potter I heard of? I was told you were supposed to be this amazing wizard but what am I staring at?  I'm staring at a weak worthless boy! Told it would take hellfire and high waters to put you down! But all I had to do was get his little girlfriend to bring him to me! Must have not banged her well enough to keep her by your side, huh punk?" Fenrir shot at before lifting his foot up to appear like he was going to kick him just to watch Harry flinch. He began snickering along with his pack before Harry decided to open his trap. 

"She's not my girlfriend! And I never... banged her." Harry uttered from his lips. Fenrir narrowed his eyes before glaring at Ron. 

"Then she's your girlfriend?" Fenrir asked. Ron shook his head 'no'. 

"And I never banged her either if that's what you plan on asking next." Ron shot at him. Fenrir face twisted in confusion. If neither one of these blokes shag up with Hermione, he wonder, who the bloody hell did? He shook his head before snapping his fingers at Seth. 

"Drag them to the cages. Oh! And if you see Scabior, tell him he better bring his puny ass in my tent. I need to talk with him about his wandering behind." Fenrir shot at them before rushing over to his tent, readying himself to remind Scabior who the Alpha was in this pack.