7

A/n: there are some sexual parts in this. You have been warned. 

Hermione wandered around the tent, which she learned after she ate her breakfast that it was cursed so she wouldn't be able to escape. Of course, she stole one of the shirts from the dresser so she wasn't prancing around the room naked. It was so large it reached her knees and the large v-cut nearly pass her pelvis. She took in the sight of the different maps with a bunch of red x's and circles around here and there, along with wanted posters of muggle-borns, purebloods that were against Voldemort's plans, and half-bloods. She felt her body twist in sickness with the sight of the bags of money littered around the table, which brought to the ideas of how many people they brought into the ministry for the rewards. 

Her attention was shifted with the sound of flaps opening and shutting. Hermione turned her head to see a pair of men holding a dress of some sort in their arms. They walked over towards her with bright smiles plastered against their face. 

"Alpha wants you to put this on and eat with him." one of the men told her. Hermione shook her head. 

"I'm not interested in eating with your Alpha." Hermione stated before wrapping her arms across her chest. The two men darted each other a glance between themselves before smirking then turning back to her. 

"Then start stripping." the other claimed. Hermione's eyes widened as her mouth dropped. 

"Excuse me!" Hermione shrieked. 

"Alpha said you either get in the dress and eat with him or you hang out with us Omegas naked!" They cheered together. Hermione gaze between the boys before grabbing the dress and moving towards the back of the tent. She could hear them whining before they slipped outside of the tent. Hermione slipped out of the shirt before putting on the crimson dress that had two slits on each side of the skirt and had a v-cut with the short see-through sleeves leaning off her shoulders.  She pushed back some of her hair behind her ears before she carefully walked outside of the tent. She could see pack members swarming around a large campfire eating a mixture of meat and wild fruits. 

When she walked through, all eyes were drawn onto her. She blushed under the lustful gleams of the men as she quicken her steps towards where Fenrir was located. Hermione gaze up to see Fenrir was sitting on some kind of throne at the front of a table as he was feasting on deer meat. The sight of him basically eating it like some wild animal disgusted her. It didn't take long for Fenrir's eyes to land on her. 

"Hermione, come." Fenrir ordered her. Even though she would have longed to turn around and try to make a run for it, she knew it was too risky. So quietly, she headed closer towards him and stood beside him. Without warning, she found herself being pulled into Fenrir's lap with his arms wrapped around her waist. Hermione shrieked then shivered when she felt Fenrir nudging his face in the crook of her neck. 

"You look lovely tonight, Hermione," Fenrir whispered against her skin then proceed to kiss on her neck over her shoulder. Hermione blushed as she tried to control whatever was happening to her. She wished Remus was here to help her understand what was happening. She shivered when she felt his hand wandering into one of the slits of the dress and rubbed against her inner thigh. 

"P... Please don't do that." Hermione pleaded even though she even believe it herself. Fenrir chuckled while his hands raised closer to her womanhood. 

"Are you sure about that, 'Mione? You seem to be enjoying the feeling." Fenrir whispered in her ear before he ran his tongue over her ear. Hermione bit her lips as she moved her face away from him. Hermione shook her head. 

"Y... yes, please." Hermione forced out of her mouth. She peered over her shoulder to see a gleam in his eyes that she wasn't so sure about. She watched him push his plate and cup far away. Hermione went to ask what was he doing when she found herself being tossed onto the table. She was shocked the impact of it didn't cause the table to shatter. Hermione didn't know what was happening as she glance up to see Fenrir leaning over her like some predator. 

"Lets see if you really are telling the truth." Fenrir mumbled as he began to close the distance between them.