16

A/n: There are sexual parts in this chapter. You have been warned. 

Hermione didn't know where she was going, but she had to keep running. She was ashamed with herself. She knows she shouldn't, given that she would have had no choice but to do what Fenrir and Scabior wanted to do with her, but she just felt it. She knew she should have fought or at least not felt any enjoyment in being shagged by Scabior and Fenrir. But she did... at least her wolf side did... or was it all her? Hermione's head spun in circles, unable to figure out who was who within her brain. Ever since she was bit, it was like she was split in two, consumed with another voice speaking within the walls of her head demanding one thing in life while the other voice was arguing for another. It was enough to make her head spin and feel a drop in her confidence. She never enjoyed not understanding something. It made her feel unprepared and vulnerable.  

Not able to run anymore, Hermione stopped alongside a tree. Leaning against it, she began to try to understand what was happening to her. She knew that this being attracted to both Fenrir and Scabior thing had to do with her werewolf side given they are werewolves themselves. But why them? Why out of all those pack members did it have to be Scabior and above all else FENRIR GREYBACK! The same horrible guy, who turned Remus into a werewolf himself. Her head shot up at the thought of Remus. She winced when her mind remembered that incident that year. How could she let herself do that? 

Her mind snapped out of its thoughts when she heard a sound of a twig breaking. Her head shot up, her eyes darted around trying to locate where that sound came from so she could make a run for it. She turned her head to the side, trying to see if she could see something or someone when she found herself being shoved into the tree she had been leaning against. She tried to struggle against whoever when a familiar scent came pouring into her nose. She gazed upwards as she saw Fenrir leaning over her. He roughly growl, his teeth exposed as they were inches away from her neck. 

"You've been a very naughty girly, Hermione. First I find out my little mate lets my Beta fuck her senseless then she runs away before I got the chance to remind her who her mate is." Fenrir snarl in her ear. She didn't know why but her body shivered when he said the word 'mate' especially when he called her it. Hermione didn't know why but she found her arms wrapping around his shoulders as she pressed her lips against his own. She was about to run her tongue over his lips when he shoved her back against the tree, pulling her hair to expose her neck. 

"Now, now... you can't seduce your way out of your little punishment... however... you can ease it." He whispered before running his rough textured tongue up her neck. Hermione gasped as she felt him release her hair. 

"Get on your knees, pet." He ordered. Hermione, didn't understand what he was doing but not wanting to get on his bad side, got on her knees. She kept her eyes locked on Fenrir as she watched his hands slowly reached down to his belt and began to unbuckle them. He pulled out his shaft as he grabbed the back of her head. 

"Suck." Fenrir ordered her. Without wasting a moment, Hermione wrapped her mouth around it as she proceeded to bob her head up and down him. She listened to him moan in pleasure while she ran her tongue up and down it. She felt Fenrir thrust in her mouth a few times, making her gag when it hit the back of her throat. Hermione knew she should feel some sort of disgust in this, but the fact of the matter was... she didn't. Fenrir tighten his grip on the back of her head pushing himself deeper into her mouth. 

"Just like that, 'Mione. Take it deeper," Fenrir ordered her. Hermione felt her eyes rolling back as she began to speed up her movements when a heat began to form in her lower regions.  She reached one of her hands to the buttons of her jeans when Fenrir growled. 

"Don't touch yourself! You're not to be pleasure until I say so." Fenrir told her. Hermione whimpered against his shaft while she moved her hands to the ground, gripping tightly to the dirt. She continued her bobbing until she felt him start to twitch in her mouth. Fenrir began to thrust himself deeper within her mouth till he was panting. 

"Shit! Hermione, I'm about to cum." he grunted, thrusting a few more times before he came in her mouth. Hermione gurgled a bit as she felt it filling her mouth. Slowly, she removed her mouth from his cock before swallowing his load down her throat. She let out a gasp then found herself being pushed to the ground as Fenrir moved himself in between her legs and started to tear the button on her jeans off of her then ripped the zipper apart. Hermione blushed as she watched Fenrir's hand slipped into her jeans and began to rub her against the fabric of her panties. She whimpered as she felt her head flung backwards. She was a moaning mess, her legs tighten together with every brush of his fingers. 

"You look lovely when you're loosing control of yourself under my touch." Fenrir snickered as he stuck one finger into her folds. Hermione gasped as a bit of drool slipped down her chin. She could feel herself wrapping around his finger tighter ready for whatever he was planning on doing to her when the moment was shattered when a familiar voice spoke up. 

"Get your hands off Hermione!"