29

A few days had passed when it had been decided the order will go Fenrir, Scabior, and Remus. The full moon was nearing and the first day had arrive. Fenrir explained to her that the ritual began with a little courting with each other before they actually mated. 

There was a lot of disagreement between each other about the order, mostly the disagreement  about doing the ritual. Harry and Ron were highly against it because of two different reasons. Harry's reason was because they needed to get back to searching for horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord (which Hermione agreed but she did also think that this ritual might help settle things for her and the boys). Ron's reason was merely because he didn't like the idea of her going out with Fenrir, Scabior and even Remus, who got the most lip from Ron. Hermione merely rolled her eyes. Of course she heard other disagreement from Arthur, Kingsley and a lot from Molly. The only one who seemed okay with it was Sirius, who was starting to annoy Hermione. 

But right now she didn't have time to deal with what everyone had to say about this entire situation. She was getting ready for her first date... or whatever it would be called with Fenrir. He advised her to wear something appropriate for the outdoors. Because she didn't exactly have clothes of her own, Sirius thankfully was able to help her get dress for a date. He gave her a pair of his boots and found a simple scarlet maiden-like dress with long sleeves and a pretty floral pattern on the waist band that belonged to his sister, Andromeda. He also found a nice cloak to match with the dress so if it got cold then she would be prepared. 

Finally feeling like she was ready, Hermione quickly left her room and headed downstairs where everyone was waiting. She had turned the corner as she came facing Fenrir, Remus and Scabior, who turned their heads over to gaze on her. 

"Whoa..." Fenrir whispered as he walked over to her with his arm out towards her, "You look lovely, Hermione." 

"Thank you," Hermione told him while she took his hand and they began to walk to the front door and towards where Fenrir planned on courting her. 

Fenrir wasn't kidding when he said they would be outdoors. He took them to a nice lake side area with a small waterfall dripping into a river that ran off somewhere near the end. Hermione was impressed at how beautiful it was with the wildflowers that grew among them and the leaves falling into the river before being taken away from sight. On the river's edge, there was a fur blanket with large velvet pillows. Fenrir led them over as he took Hermione's cloak before setting her down on the pillows. 

"This is beautiful, Fenrir." She told him. He chuckled. 

"I knew you would love it." Fenrir replied. 

"So exactly what does the big bad wolf have in store?" Hermione flirted with him. Fenrir tried to hold in his laughter but epically failed as he gazed over to her. 

"Big bad wolf?" 

"Sirius dared me to say it." Hermione explained, remember how Sirius went on about how they were like Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf then went on and on about how it would be very flirty if Hermione was to say that. Fenrir shook his head. 

"I plan for us to have a fish dinner which I will prepare, freshly caught." Fenrir stated to her. Hermione nodded as she search for a basket or something that contained the fish until her attention was shifted by the sound of something hitting the floor. She turned back to Fenrir and saw him strip naked in front of her. She blushed as she watched him travel to the lake. He is going to catch the fish right in front of me, Hermione thought, giggling to herself. Of course, he was! He's trying to impress her by showing her that he can provide even out here in the wild.... which she must say, if she got to watch him fish may be worth it. He carefully trod through the water, his eyes keen on the surface. In a flash, Fenrir's hand was in and out of the water before Hermione could grasp the action. Now he stood in front of her, holding tightly to rather large carp that was not moving anymore. Fenrir made his way back to the land. Hermione couldn't help but stare. The drops of water drip down his skin in slowness as if they didn't want to leave him, and she was drawn to every curve of his body and muscle. 

"Do you see something you like?" Hermione's thoughts were snap out of when Fenrir spoke up. Hermione locked eyes with Fenrir, who was smirking a smug grin. Her focus had been solely on Fenrir, she didn't notice he had finished stringing the fish up and had built a fire to cook them. Hermione blushed, cursing at herself for letting herself get distracted. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare." Hermione stated to him. Fenrir slowly moved over to her as he cupped her cheek in his hand. 

"Don't be," He whispered before locking his lips with hers.