25

"I knew you would come to save your precious little mate, wolf," Rodolphus said, keeping his wand pressed against Fenrir's neck, "When I was reading her mind, I saw you and that one over there couldn't keep your hands off of her." 

Fenrir glared at Rodolphus while lowering his wand to his side, knowing that Rodolphus would already kill him before he could even aim it at him.  

"So what now, Rodolphus? You going to kill me and Scabior then turn Hermione over to the Dark Lord? Get you an award of some kind?" Fenrir asked, slightly mocking him. Strangely, Rodolphus slowly moved his wand down away from Fenrir's neck. 

"No, I was just hoping you would show up. It's clear you shifted sides, Fenrir. Went on the Order for your girlfriend and betrayed the Dark Lord." Rodolphus claimed, placing his wand back to his side. Fenrir narrowed his eyes, unable to believe what he was saying. 

"First of all, I'm not with the Order because they do not give a damn about werewolves and secondly, I never wanted to be on the Dark Lord's side either. I just wanted a better life for my pack. Thirdly... what the bloody hell are you going to do with us then?" Fenrir questioned him. Rodolphus pushed some of his hair back from his face. 

"It's clear the Dark Lord is losing it. Both the war and mentally. He's becoming more bitter and insane by the minute. His judgement has been clouded by his want to defeat the boy so much he attacks both friend and foe. I do not wish to be on his list."  Rodolphus stated to him. Fenrir clicked his tongue. 

"So let me get this straight... you want me to put in a good word for you with the Order or something? To get you a jailhouse free card or something? Because again, I'm not on the Order's good list myself." Fenrir reminded him. Rodolphus shook his head. 

"No, I'm sure I won't get a jailhouse free card, but I would like to lighten my sentence. Starting with letting you walk out alive with Hermione there." Rodolphus explained while pointing over at Hermione. Fenrir darted his eyes between Hermione and Rodolphus before tilting his head. 

'What about your wife? Surely she is not going to like it when she discovers she's missing Hermione." Fenrir asked him. Rodolphus shook his head. 

"Let me deal with her for the time being." Rodolphus said a light smirk laying across his lips. 

"I'm good with that, lets go." Scabior blurted out as he took hold of Hermione in his arms and began to walk her towards the door. Fenrir was about to turn and leave when Rodolphus clear his throat. 

"Oh, and Fenrir," he spoke causing Fenrir to turn his head, "When the time comes and we do battle... if you happen to run into my wife on the battlefield... kill her for me. I know how much you want her head for hurting your precious Hermione." 

Fenrir couldn't help but smirked before he vanished from the room and began to make his way home.