26

"She's going back to the pack and that's final!" Fenrir growled as he paced around the dining hall of 12 Grimmauld Place since Hermione needed someplace to lay low at even though the pack was a good enough place to hide as well. Hermione was sleeping in one of the bedrooms in the house while her friends, Harry and Ron, who had somehow thought it best to wander off from camp and come here without telling Remus, were with her to make sure when she wakes up to bring her some food or whatever she needs. Now he, Scabior, and Remus were arguing among each other about where Hermione should go live at. 

"If she goes with you two, who knows what will happen? The Dark Lord might visit you or another Death Eater or someone will!" Remus shot at him. Fenrir rolled his eyes. 

"Please, the Dark Lord doesn't want to be around the likes of me. I'm a half-breed remember, runt! Just like you! If anything I'll go visit him, and she'll be watched by the pack members. Except for Scabior." Fenrir spat at him. Scabior turned his attention over to Fenrir. 

"I beg your pardon?" Scabior asked from his seating position at the head of the table. 

"I leave your ass with her, you would try to shag her. You're lucky I don't remove you from the pack entirely when you did shag her!" Fenrir stated to him. Scabior jumped out of his chair and nearly got into Fenrir's face, but not too close since Fenrir might just decide to remind him of who the Alpha was in this room. 

"You didn't allow anyone in the pack to court her! I had that right to do so, but you didn't give any of us a chance! You just up and shoved your seed inside her! I saw her first! Well... beside Remus here, but he'll never shag with her again." Scabior confronted Fenrir. Remus stiffened when Scabior blurted that out. 

"Excuse me?" Their attention turned to the audience they had in the room. Molly, Arthur, Sirius and many others, who were staring at them like this was some kind of strange drama TV show, some had their mouth slightly ajar. Remus waved his hand. 

"It's a long story. One that does not need to be discussed now. We should be focus on where Hermione will be staying." Remus spoke, his head looking down at the table, embarrassed. Fenrir shook his head. 

"There's no discussion! She's coming with me!" Fenrir shouted at him. 

"Hermione is better off here, am I right guys?" Remus asked, darting his gaze over to the crowd, who were staring at them like they were still in shocked. 

"You... shagged... Hermione?" Sirius asked, dragging the words out like he was having a hard time picturing the two of them together with each other. Remus shoved his hands into his hair, threatening to pull it out. 

"Sirius! Not the time!" Remus growled at him. 

"When will it? I want to know what happened? Where did this sudden chemistry appear out of? Are you still in love with her? Who wooed who? All this and more are very important to me, Remus." Sirius declared with a light nod of his head. Remus rolled his eyes. 

"If you guys aren't going to help, will you guys please leave?" Remus asked. 

"Sorry, love, I have to make dinner," Molly stated while she kept cutting onions. Remus shook his head. 

"Then can everyone, beside Molly, leave?" Remus recorrected his question. Everyone slowly drifted out of the room, except for Sirius, who kept his spot at the table. 

"Sirius." 

"Remus." 

"Please leave." 

"No! I want to see what happens! Who's going to win fair Hermione's heart? Is it the beastly, powerhouse of man, consumed by his wolf side? Or the charming, seductive second in command beta, who knows how to flirt his way into any woman's bed? Or will it be the nervous, sweet heart of a man, who denies his beastly desires for the woman of his dreams?" 

"Sirius isn't time for you to sleep?" 

"I don't need sleep! I need answers!" 

"SIRIUS BLACK! OUT!" Molly ordered, slamming her knife down so she could point to the doorway. Sirius didn't even waste a moment before jolting out of his seat and out the dining hall. 

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Scabior asked Remus. Remus shrugged. 

"I've been asking myself the same question ever since Hogwarts." Remus replied. The sound of footsteps caught their attention as they seemed to get closer to the kitchen. Remus was just about to get after Sirius again when the door swung open and in walked Hermione.