5

A/n there are some sexual parts and a bit of a graphic bite. You have been warned. 

Hermione woke up to the warmth of the sun that was beaming down against her skin along with the light strokes of a breeze running up her exposed body. She lightly hummed when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist and gently rolled onto her other side to cuddle herself against the warmth. She brushed her face against the Ron's neck holding her tightly in his embrace. The moment was just right until Hermione's mind decided to remind of some things. 

1. She is nowhere near the campsite

2.  She was kidnapped by Death Eaters 

3. This is so not Ron 

Hermione's eyes widened as she peered upward to see it was that Scabior guy, who was holding her. She blushed when he pressed himself against her body, letting her feel his shaft against her stomach. Slowly, she peeled herself from his body which for a moment she had to drown out the voice that was telling her to go back for the warmth. She was about to stand up when another arm snaked around her waist and started to pull her towards the person. She peeked over her shoulder as she cringed. The guy was tall! He was about two and a half feet taller than she was. Worse, he was pure brawn muscle that had scars all up his arms and chest and some on his legs. He had greasy brown hair with his body a bit hairy. It clicked in her head who this must be. Fenrir Greyback. Hermione's heart began pounding as she tried to escape his grip. When she did try to pry his hand off, she found herself falling down as her backside was pressed roughly against his front. She could feel his warm breath brushing against her earlobe before she felt a warm, moist tongue run alongside it. Hermione flinched at the touch as she then heard a light chuckle. 

"You seemed to enjoy that last night, 'Mione." Fenrir's voice whispered in her ear before he lightly nip at it. Hermione didn't know why but when he called her by her nickname she felt her body quiver with a bit of excitement. She felt Fenrir's hand running up her sides till they reached up to her neck and gently cup them, and lightly rubbed against it, causing her eyes rolling back in her head. What the bloody hell is wrong with me?!?!!??!!?!? These guys are the enemies! I shouldn't enjoy this, Hermione thought while Fenrir began to leave kisses against her jawline. 

"Now... you mind telling me where that Potter boy is?" Fenrir whispered to her ear. That snapped her out of her thoughts as she shook her head. 

"I can't. I have no idea where he is at the moment." Hermione lied. She felt Fenrir press himself a bit rougher against her rear, causing a gasp to slip pass her lips when she felt his shaft rub against it. 

"You want to try again? Because if you are lying to me, pup, I promise, I'll make sure to be rough with you... but then again you might like it. So it may be an award or punishment for you, girly." Fenrir warned her. Hermione bit her lips and shook her head. 

"No, I'm not lying. Harry thought it best if I were to leave the group and go off somewhere away from the war. Since you guys are hunting all Muggle-Borns." Hermione slightly lied. Harry and her did discuss something along those lines, but in the end she was still staying in the group. After all, they couldn't keep themselves alive even if they had a manual to guide them. Fenrir chuckled as he wrapped her in his arms. 

"Well then, I guess that mean you'll be needing a pack 'Mione." Fenrir whispered before he sunk his teeth deep into her shoulder. Hermione winced out in pain and tried to squirm away, but he held tight enough before pushing her on her elbows and knees. He lightly rutted against her a few times making her dig her hands into the dirt. It felt like hours before he released his teeth on her and let her drop on her stomach, whimpering a bit from the pain. 

"Welcome to the pack, Hermione Granger." Fenrir told her before she black out.