"Liu Dewang, you asked your family members to get up," Liu Youcai stated. "I've got a good idea of what happened today. You claimed to have seen Xu Ran holding Liu Piao, but you didn't observe how he molested him. Liu Piao himself was unable to provide a clear explanation. I also heard you didn't want to marry Liu Piao to a neighboring village's boor; instead, you wanted him to be Xu Ran's concubine. You planned everything to achieve that aim. You're even bold enough to perform such a farce in front of me now. Now I command your family to apologize to Xiucai Xu and imprison you for seven days in the ancestral hall."

Not one word was about the land of Liu Tong's parents that Xu Ran had mentioned. The village head was partial anyway.

After Liu Youcai announced the punishment, he turned to ask Xu Ran, "Xiucai Xu, what do you think of this ruling?"

Xu Ran said, "This is your village's affair, village chief. I'm not in the position to engage. Outsiders, on the other hand, are not permitted to bully the inhabitants of Xu Village. I believe I will have to return to our village chief to discuss this."

Xu Ran's comments caused Liu Youcai's forehead to sweat, even though it was January. He swiftly responded, "Don't do it, Xiucai Xu. Why not have them kneel for seven days and eat nothing for three days as a punishment?"

Xu Ran said, "There will undoubtedly be issues with their kneeling for seven days in the cold, according to the village head. They might also starve to death if they don't eat for three days. I believe it is preferable to have them kneel for three days and then starve for one day. But there's one more thing I'd like to ask."

Liu Youcai wiped his forehead. "Go ahead and speak, please." Even 'please' was used.

"It's not a difficult task at all. I just hope this family does not emerge in front of me on New Year's Eve when I go tomb-sweeping. 'A scorched child fears the fire,' as the saying goes. I'm afraid similar things will happen again, so I'm hoping the village head would agree to this small request."

Although the request was minor, it could not be justified in refusing to allow the family to stand in front of their own doorstep.

The Liu Dewang family wanted to respond, but they were forced to swallow their words by Liu Youcai's look.

They knew that they had no chance to make a comeback today.

Everyone in the village had heard about it as they grieved all the way. If the news got out, Liu Piao's chances of marrying the boor in the next village were slim. Liu Piao, on the other hand, would be on the shelf forever if the boor didn't want him.

Thinking about it, Liu Dewang Family cried even more pathetically.

Liu Piao, on the other hand, was still reeling from Xu Ran. How could Xu Ran face others in the future if he had seduced him and was licentious?

Even if he didn't want him as a concubine, he shouldn't have spoken to him in such a manner. He had obviously just hugged him.

Liu Piao felt so betrayed that he wanted to cry. He couldn't help but cry when he heard his father's sobbing. As a result, his already bulging eyes swelled considerably more.

Xu Ran was irritated as he listened to the cries. Tangtang and Guoguo, who had remained silent up to this point, began removing the two adults' clothing. Tangtang remarked, "When are we going back, Dad, Daddy? They've been weeping nonstop, which is quite annoying."

'Children and fools told the truth,' according to a proverb. Not only the Liu family, but also the village head's mood changed, and he turned an even more disdainful look at Liu Piao and his father and daddy when Tangtang and Guoguo, two innocent children, repeated it.