Liu Tong lowered his head and said, "How could it be? Do you like me nagging you? Don't you find it annoying?"

Xu Ran shook his head. "Tongtong, you're doing it for my own good. How could I find you annoying?"

Liu Tong sighed, "Ran, let's have a talk tonight, OK?"

Xu Ran nodded.

Liu Tong eventually prepared the supper. Xu Ran pinched his finger and went to the hospital to get it treated. Then Zhuo Yun made fun of him. In the yard, Xu Ran challenged Zhuo Yun to a duel.

Like a child. So childish.

____

Xu Ran and Liu Tong were laying side by side on the bed late at night, looking serious.

Xu Ran said, "Tongtong, promise me first. No matter what I say later, you can't cast me out, okay?"

When Liu Tong heard Xu Ran's words, he got even more nervous. Despite this, he continued to nod. How could he reject Ran? Xu Ran was relieved, and he proceeded to reveal his transmigration to Liu Tong.

", he explained "I'm Xu Ran, but I'm not the fool you've been looking after for the past seven years. But I'm also the fool; at the very least, this is his body. My essence is from another time and place that I will never be able to return to."

"That place is great. Many advanced technology are available, while many things are not available here. Birds in the sky, fish in the water, and even the objects in people's hands are all different from what we have here. In that place, there are no Ge'er, only men and women."

"Giving birth to children is a woman's responsibility, just as it is for Ge'ers here. They do, however, appear to be different from Ge'ers in some way, which I am unable to explain. All you need to know is that the other world is not the same as this one."

Then Xu Ran began to talk about a variety of things and people in that world that Liu Tong had never heard of and likely would never see.

Xu Ran spoke for a long time and noticed that both his mouth and tongue were dry. However, Liu Tong grew increasingly worried since that environment was so appealing that Ran must want to return. So, how about him? What about Tangtang, Guoguo, and Baozi? What would happen to them?

He may have forgotten what Xu Ran told him at the start: that he was not the fool, but a soul from another time and place.

After Xu Ran finished speaking, he noticed Liu Tong remained silent, which made him feel anxious as well. "Tongtong, Tongtong," he said, stretching out his hand to poke Liu Tong on the face.

"Ah!" Liu Tong came to his senses, looking at Xu Ran, and suddenly hugged him. "Ran, can you not go back?"

Xu Ran only realized now that his and Liu Tong's views were not the same!

Xu Ran reminded him again, "Tongtong, I'm not the fool who you have taken care of for seven years. Can you still accept me?"

Liu Tong finally noticed the key point of Xu Ran's words. "Ran, when did you come? What about him? Where did he go?"

Xu Ran said, "Since the day you bought pastries before the family split up, I've been awaking and becoming into him. In the other world, I was also known as Xu Ran. I'm not sure about him, but I recall being unwell when I first arrived here, so he should be gone."

"Gone..." Liu Tong murmured.

Xu Ran hugged him and said in a flustered tone, "Tongtong, I didn't kill him. I came after he died."

Liu Tong flashed a smile. "I didn't blame you, Ran. You have no idea how delighted I was when I saw you improve. You have always been my responsibility in my heart. I'll take care of you for the rest of my life if you keep acting idiotic like that. At the moment, I wasn't sure if I liked you."

"However, once you recovered, the person who accompanied me came to life. You'd do anything for me if it meant you could help this family. You were really nice to me, Tangtang, and Guoguo. Despite the fact that you can always come up with bizarre unique ideas, I've never considered anything else."

"However, things began to get stranger as time went on. Something didn't feel quite right to me. I managed to keep my queries to a minimum. It wasn't until the day you claimed the two men could love one other that I felt compelled to inquire. Actually, I was afraid and ran. I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep you for much longer."

Xu Ran suddenly smiled when he heard Liu Tong say this. "Tongtong, why would you think so? Think about it! If I really like men, how could we have Baozi?"

Liu Tong concurred. If Ran didn't like him, he'd leave as soon as he recovered, and they'd be without Baozi.

"Tongtong, I know you only have this concept because you're insecure, and I'm the same way," Xu Ran added, "but as long as we talk it out, there won't be any difficulties."

"We are family and lovers. We are the ones who will spend the rest of our lives with each other. When our hair turns grey and we grow old, we shall be surrounded by children and grandkids. We'll die in the same grave and be buried together. Maybe we'll meet again in another life, and I'll be able to find you. Whether you're a Ge'er, a Ge'er, or a Ge'er,"

( hanep 'In another life' ang peg pota de char HAHAHAH)

Liu Tong had never considered the implications of Xu Ran's statements. He'd never considered it before, and he hadn't until now. He had no idea life could be so wonderful.

He and Ran may grow old together and be buried in the same grave after death. Then there's a chance there'll be another life. This was something he had never contemplated and would not dare to consider.

Because it was way too good.

But Ran thought of such good things for both of them.

For a long time, Liu Tong remained silent. Xu Ran felt he'd spoken everything he needed to say and couldn't think of anything else to say, so he could only sit and wait for Liu Tong's response.

It seemed that a long time had passed when Liu Tong rubbed against Xu Ran's arms. "Ran, I believe in you."

When Xu Ran heard Liu Tong's words, he felt as though a load had been taken off his mind.

"Says Xu Ran," he says "We can't tell anyone else about this, Tongtong. If anyone knows, I'm not sure what the consequences will be. We'll only be able to inform Tangtang and Guoguo when they're older."

Liu Tong nodded. "I know."

They had done talking about the main problem, and it was already late. Just as Xu Ran was about to go to bed, Liu Tong opened his mouth, "Shuwen stated he'd stay at our house for a while after the Spring Festival, so why didn't you let me know? You didn't even notify me they were coming to our place for the Spring Festival this time." Liu Tong said this with a pained expression on his face, as if Xu Ran had kept something essential from him.

Xu Ran was stunned for a moment and realized that he really did not tell Liu Tong about this. He immediately apologized, "Tongtong, I'm sorry. I was busy earlier and forgot about this. The thing is like this..."

Xu Ran told Liu Tong about his plan to go to do some business with Zhuo Yun. After saying that, he promised that everything he said was true.

Liu Tong was convinced after seeing Xu Ran's solemn demeanor. But his attention turned elsewhere. Xu Ran claimed that owning mountains and growing fruits was a good investment.

____

06.02.21

This is now my fave chapter. I love how those peeps who transmigrated confessed that they did transmigrated. Get's me emotionally attached every time huhu

____