Guoguo turned around and asked Liu Tong, "Daddy, do you think my brother and I look good today?"

Liu Tong also noticed the red jackets on them. He praised them with a smile, "Very good-looking. Both Guoguo and Tangtang look good."

Guoguo threw himself to the bedside, "Dad asked us to wear the red jackets and he let us come here to show you."

Liu Tong replied, "Well, no matter what, our Tangtang and Guoguo look good. Today you are more handsome."

Hearing this, both Tangtang and Guoguo were happy that they were about to jump up onto Liu Tong.

Liu Tong was holding Baozi in his arms at the time. He was frightened they would damage Baozi, so he swiftly stopped them, saying, "Don't jump, otherwise your little brother will be hurt. Get downstairs! Dad will leave right now if you don't go."

The two kids then considered why they were wearing red coats today. They went downstairs, waving to Liu Tong and young Baozi. And it just so happened that they ran into Shao Yu downstairs. They posed the identical inquiry to Shao Yu as they did to Liu Tong.

Shao Yu was amused by them both. He also praised them for their good looks.

At last, Tangtang and Guoguo were satisfied and ran quickly to find Xu Ran.

Shao Yu went upstairs to Liu Tong's room and told him what had just happened.

After hearing this, Liu Tong smiled "They'd merely asked me about it and then came back to you. I'm curious where they got this habit. They are men, yet they adore being attractive."

Shao Yu argued, "Who said that men can't be attractive? I think they get this habit from the young master. Didn't they say that the young master took the red jackets out for them?"

Liu Tong thought of what Guoguo and Tangtang had just said and smiled lightly, "I also think they learned from Ran, but Ran was not like this before."

Hearing Liu Tong's words, Shao Yu casually asked, "What was the young master like before?"

"Well, before! He was a fool. He had been a fool before I married him. At that time, I was sold to their family by my eldest uncle... "

Liu Tong felt compelled to speak about what had transpired previously for some reason. Despite the fact that he believed his life was unpleasant at the time, he never considered leaving alone. The past had become a memory. He had been watching over the family and spending time with them for the previous seven years.

Fortunately, the day he had been waiting for had arrived: Xu Ran had recovered and was on the mend; they were now enjoying a happy life, and he had given birth to the baby in his arms.

Liu Tong was softly telling the narrative of their past, while Shao Yu sat by the side, quietly listening. When Shao Yu arrived to this residence, he noticed that the family was happy and unconcerned about food or clothing. He had never dreamed they would go through those seven difficult years. As a result, he felt strangely sad for them.

It was really lucky that Xu Ran had recovered, and their life had become better. Everything was fine now...

_____

Xu Ran and his two sons, on the other hand, arrived in town with ease. Xu Ran knew Lin Xi was coming today, so he drove slowly in the hopes of running into him along the route. He didn't see anyone on his walk from the village to the town, though.

So when they got to Mr. Chen's restaurant, it was already crowded with people everywhere.

Zhuo Yun was standing at the gate to receive his guests when he saw Xu Ran.