Siberia (Part 1)

Alex was sitting in the back of the jet, she was getting herself ready for the battle to come. Steve announced he was getting ready to land the jet, Alex held on as it desended. She felt the jet land and let go. Bucky and Steve unclipped themselves from their seats and stood. Alex walked over to a compartment and pushed a button. The compartment opened and revealed a large set of different guns. She picked up a M249 Saw and smiled.
            "Hey Bucky, I think this one goes with your eyes." Alex turned facing Bucky who was standing behind her. He chuckled and took the gun from her.
            "Well I think your right." He checked out the scope. Alex turned and slipped on a combat vest, one she usually wore on missions. She flipped the collar up to keep her chip hidden.
            "Are you two ready?" Steve asked. Alex turned and faced Steve who looked very worried.
            "Ready as I'll ever be Cap. Whats wrong?" Alex frowned at him. She did not like that look on his face. He inhaled deeply and reached out and gave her small shoulder a squeeze.
            "Stay close to Bucky, I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you." He spoke softly.
            "I'll be okay Steve...you don't have to worry about me. I've fought two Super Soldiers, I think I can handle five more." She smiled at him. She was determined to fight. Bucky looked at the two of them and a smile came upon his bearded face. But deep down, he was worried as well. What if he wasn't able to protect Alex? Many thoughts ran through his brainwashed mind. He snapped back into reality when Alex cracked her neck and her small arms shifted into their metallic forms. Steve walked over and gave his friend a arm squeeze and he hit the button to open the hatch. The two men stood together. Alex inhaled and exhaled slowly. She overheard this conversation.
            "You remember that time we had to ride back to Rockway Beack in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve spoke.
            "Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Bucky replied with a smile on his face.
            "You blew three bucks to win that stuffed bear for the redhead." Steve smiled.
            "Ah! What was her name again?" Bucky asked. Alex frowned and looked down at her own black haired ponytail.
            "Dolores! You called her Dot." Steve chuckled.
            "She's gotta be a hundred years old right now..." Bucky replied looking back at Steve. Alex pushed past them as the door was fully opened.
            "So are you guys!" Alex called back as she exited the jet. Bucky and Steve smiled watching, they followed her off the jet.
            "Do I sense some jealousy Alex?" Steve chuckled. Alex was about to turn to reply when she slipped on some ice. Bucky immediately grabbed her arm, preventing her from falling.
            "Watch your step Doll." Bucky refrained from chuckling. She huffed and pulled her arm away. She continued to walk, the two men followed her.
            "I think she's jealous over Dot." Steve looked over at Bucky. He immediately got startled when he recieved a snowball in the face.
            "Seem familiar Ice Man?" Alex called back. Bucky let out a laugh as Steve brushed the snow off his face. They finally reached the compound door. Steve went in first, Alex waited for Bucky to go in. He leaned over to her and whispered in her ear.
            "Don't worry Doll, I think your damn cute." He walked through the doorway. Alex rolled her eyes and followed him.
            "You sure about that? Should I dye my hair red?" She retorted. He chuckled and aimed his gun. It was way too quiet in the building. Bucky frowned and slowly let go of his gun. He reached behind him, he felt Alex's small waist and slowly pulled her in behind him. Something was off, no Soldiers. Alex knew he was trying to protect her. She laid her small hand on his broad shoulder as they continued on. Steve, Bucky and Alex ended up at a set of stairs. Bucky went first up the stairs, Alex followed. Steve was behind Alex when they heard a bang. All three of them immediately turned. Someone was coming, Bucky's gun was aimed at the door. Alex was charging up her arms, Steve stood with the shield infront of him. A large steel door that was behind them was opening.
             "Get ready you two." Steve spoke to his friends. Alex frowned when the door opened and she recognized a familar chest piece.
             "You have got to be shitting me." She rolled her eyes and dropped her guard. Her father was on the other side of the door.
             "We you all seem a little defensive." Tony spoked to them.
             "It's been a long day." Steve replied.
             "Al, good too see ya again." Tony waved over at his daughter. Bucky still had his rifle aimed at Tony.
             "You finally come to your senses Pops?" Alex crossed her arms. Tony shrugged.
             "At ease Soldier, I'm currently not after you right now." Tony looked over at Bucky. Bucky refused to put the gun down.
             "Then why are you here?" Steve and Alex asked at the same time.
             "Could be your stories aren't so crazy. Maybe." Tony replied, he blinked and leaned against a concerete post.
             "Oh really? How so?" Alex said through her teeth. Tony sighed.
             "Ross doesn't know I'm here. I rather keep it that way, otherwise I gotta arrest myself." Tony looked at his aggrivated daughter.
             "That sounds like a lot of paperwork." Alex smirked, her father smiled at her. He rolled his eyes when he noticed Bucky was still aiming the rifle at him.
             "Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me! Were on a truce, Al would you tell your boyfriend to lower the gun?" Tony looked at the two of them. Alex frowned and brought her hand up to Bucky's rifle. He looked over at her.
             "It's okay." Alex whispered to him, she pushed down on the gun and he lowered it.
             "You were right kid, it wasn't him that bombed the Council. He was framed. I hate to admit it, but I was wrong. Obviously you trust him, I can tell he cares about you." Tony spoke. Alex rose her eyebrows.
             "Can you say that your wrong again? I think I missed it." Alex brought her hand up to her ear sarcastically.
             "Don't push it brat. We will talk more about this relationship later. Seems like we have a bigger fish to fry." Tony rolled his eyes. He was right, the four of them still had five Super Soldiers to battle.