Get to Know the Main Character

This is  a short character biography of who she is. Might as well give it some depth.

Name: Alexandra Leigh Stark
Age: 26
Date of Birth: December 7th 1994

Father: Tony Stark
Mother: Unknown
Friends: The Avengers
Nickname: Phone Charger, Aly, Al, Alex
Superhero Name: Charger

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Backstory: Alexandra was with Tony when he was kidnapped by the Ten Rings in Afghanistan. Tony's chest was severly damaged by the attack from Ten Rings. Alexandra on the other hand, her neck and spinal cord were severly damaged from debris. Due to the damage done to Alexandra's spinal cord and neck, her arms and neck were paralyzed. Tony figured out a way for his daughter to regain some feeling in her arms by installing a chip into her neck that would be connected to the nerves in her brain. As for her arms, Tony had to implant a metal frame in her arms and metal pieces to regain some of the muscle damage. They both escaped when Tony built the first Iron Man suit.

Later on in the years Alexandra, with the inheritance of knowing the same science her father knew she was able to advance the techology in her body and was able to turn both of her arms into unstoppable machines of mass destruction. As for the chip in her neck, once the power was out she realized she had to figure a way to keep herself alive. Which mean she would have to charge herself. Giving her the nickname "Phone Charger." Once she realized the power she had thanks to her father, she kind of liked the nickname he gave her and used it as a alias with the Avengers. She was able to transmit energy in her arm and use a bioelectric shock to paralyze her foes.

Working with the Avengers gave her a new meaning to the purpose of life. She became very close friends with Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff and also Bucky Barnes.