Bucharest

Bucky and Alex left the U.S.A in order to find asylum for Bucky. He trusted her, she trusted him. The two grew closer and closer as they protected eachother. A phone rang in a small apartment building. Alex was outside resting on the concrete patio. She walked in and looked at the phone. Her father was calling yet again. She picked it up and answered.
           "Yeah?" She groaned.
           "So you jump on a plane and take off without asking me?!" Tony's voice answered making Alex cringe.
           "I'm not a little kid anymore. I can do whatever I want." Alex replied, she sighed and ran her hand through her black hair.
           "Why are you in Romania?!" Tony asked, she could tell he was aggrivated.
           "I needed a break, from all of it. The fighting, the damages." Alex mentioned as she frowned. She rememebered all the damages that were done from previous battles.
           "You need to come home! Something happened in Lago's, theres a meeting coming up you need to be here for." Tony replied fast. Alex's eyebrows burrowed.
           "What do you mean?" Alex glanced over at the television. She grabbed the remote and switched through the channels. She dropped the remote when she saw the explosion.
           "I'm guessing you saw it. Come home now Alex. Theres going to be a signing, I need your signature." Tony explained. Alex dropped down into a chair, she heard the front door open and Bucky walked into the apartment. He frowned at her and noticed something was wrong.
           "Alex? What is it?" Bucky asked quietly. Alex brought her hand up, Bucky remained silent.
           "I'm not signing anything, what is it? To disband the Avengers?" Alex asked. Tony wouldn't speak. She shot out of her chair and walked back out to the patio.
           "You can't let them do this! We are trying to help people!" Alex growled into the phone.
           "Al, its out of my hands kiddo. You need to come home and sign." Tony sighed, getting irritated with his daughter.
           "I ain't signing shit. What does Steve think of this?" Alex asked, trying to keep her temper at a check. Bucky stood behind her and leaned on the doorframe to the patio watching his friend.
           "Your on speaker phone actually..." Steve's voice came through the reciever. "I think its a bad idea." Steve replied. Alex sighed and leaned on the railing.
           "I'm not signing it. Don't call me back." Alex growled into the phone.
           "Alex! I swear to god if you hang up-" Tony's voice was cut off when Alex chucked the phone away and it shattered.
           "Shit!" Alex cursed and sat down on the ground. She held her head. She heard Bucky sit down next to her and pulled her into a hug. She had grown accustomed to his presense when she was aggrivated. She felt a calm when he was with her.
           "Whats going on Alex?" Bucky whispered as he held her. She was always stressed out after a phone call with her father.
           "Something happened in Lagos with my old team. The government wants to control what they do. It's wrong Buck...Wanda didn't mean to do it!" Alex started to cry. Bucky held her even tighter.
           "Its going to be okay Doll. Just relax. I'm here." Bucky exhaled. Alex sighed and agreed with him.
           "Your right...did you just call me Doll?" She looked up at him. He smiled and chuckled.
           "Y-yeah I did, I'm sorry." He chuckled.
           "Don't be sorry, that was cute." She smiled at him.
           "Anyway, I gotta run down to the market and grab some things. Want to come?" Bucky asked as Alex stood up. She cringed and grabbed her head.
           "Actually Buck, I think I need to lay down. I think I'm dealing with a cyberkinetic migraine." She laughed. Bucky looked at her with concern. He knew that stress put a huge strain on her neck and head due to the chip implanted in her body. She walked back into the apartment to grab some water, he followed and shut the door behind him. Alex turned on the tap and let the water run so it could get cold. She leaned with her back against the sink and rubbed her temples. Bucky stood in front of her and gently reached up and covered her hands with his. He leaned in and gave a slight kiss on her forehead.
            "Don't worry Doll, everything will be okay. I'll grab you some Tylenol while I'm out. Just relax and I'll be back soon okay?" Bucky smiled as she girl opened her eyes and looked into his.
            "Seriously, how are you such a gentleman?" Alex retorted as he gave her another quick kiss on the forehead and he walked away.
            "I'm kinda from the nineteen hundreds Alex, chivilary didn't die out until after the war." He chuckled and opened the door and closed it before Alex could reply. She shook her head and grabbed a close by cup and put it under the water. She shut off the tap and gazed at the doorway. The smile on her face disappeared and she looked back at the small television. There was going to be a conference in Vienna on the signing of the Sokovia Accords. Alex walked over to the makeshift bed that Bucky slept on. She slept in the other room so they could have privacy. But she usually ended up in the living room cause Bucky would suffer from nightmares. She grabbed his pillow and sat down on the bed as she waited for the conference to start. Once it started, her jaw dropped.
            "Oh no-"