Memories- Marriage [27]

"I know you can hear me boy. Whatever you are dealing with; whatever your pondering...you better hurry and make your choice soon. She needs you. They both need you."

Eren's blood began to boil. He heard the words from the stranger, but couldn't figure out whom said it. His mind was racing with thoughts about Y/n and their child. Were they safe? Were they hurt? What does this unknown person know? How much longer did he have?

Eren clenches his teeth in frustration. He throws his hands to his head. "AHHHHHH!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

He needed to get out of the memories. He needed to get back to her.

Eren drops his hands and frantically searches around him. "Ymir!" He shouts to the air. "YMIR! End this now!" He shouts again, but was meet with no response.

Eren drops to his knees banging both his fists into the wooden floor of the canopy. "Why, damn it! Why can't I leave these damn memories!"

He slams his fists into the ground again being meet with the soft grass. He looks up while sitting on his knees to find the scenery had shifted once more to a farm field.

Eren groans with frustration. "How much longer will this go on. How many more memories do I need to face?" He asks himself.

"So they really want me to inherit the Beast titan from Zeke?"

Another familiar voice hits Eren's ears as he looks over to the fence area. He saw two figures leaning against the fence identifying them as himself and Historia.

Eren sighs as he gets up from the grass heading over to the two. "I guess I have to keep going..." He felt defeated knowing he wasn't going to get out of this cycle anytime soon.

"Yah they want you to eat Zeke as a part of his plan." The younger Eren says.

Historia looks over to him puzzled. "And what do you think of this?"

Eren knew what this memory was of him warning Historia of the plan for her to inherit the beast titan.

The young Eren sighs leaning back against the fence. "I don't like it, and neither does Y/n. She was the one who suggested to warn you. We will never obtain peace this way. We both feel you shouldn't have to repeat the same cycle your family did before. It's not fair to you. She also said that you deserve a long life. You are the person to move Paradise forward; to be able to make negotiations and secure peace for us."

"Of course it was her idea. She knows me too well." Historia says smiling. "I miss her. I don't see her much anymore." Historia pauses eyes narrowing to the ground. "I don't want to be a titan shifter, Eren. I want to live a long life and have a family someday. And even though I have a huge burden running an entire country, I want to do the best I can for all of us."

"So then what will you do to stall for time? I've got 4 years left. I can accomplish what I need to in that time, which will prevent you from becoming a titan." Eren assures her.

Suddenly, a tall figure off in the distance comes into view distracting both their gazes. He was wearing what look to be work clothes for cleaning the stables, and was also carrying a pitchfork over his shoulder.

Eren noticed how Historia's eyes were following the man as he entered the stables. "I'll think of something..." She says trailing off.

"What, are you into that guy?" Eren boldly asks his friend.

The question made Historia quickly turn to face Eren again. "What, no! He's just a worker here!" She waves her hands in front of her face as she attempted to hide the very noticeable blush.