Love & Arguments [6]

WARNING: There is a lemon in this chapter. My first one to write...so please be nice!! Anyway enjoy :)

"Y/n. Wake up love were here."A warm voice awoke Y/n from her light nap. She peered over Eren's shoulder looking ahead as they cottage came into view.

It was a small cabin that was surrounded by a vegetable garden and flower bed. There was a small path to the right that would lead down to the beach.

"It looks like mom and dad aren't here." Y/n said looking around for any sign of life.

Normally if her parents were at the cottage they would find Y/n's mom outside working on the garden, and her dad would be building something. Her parents were hoping to move her permanently in a couple of years.

It had been over a year since Y/n last saw her parents. She missed them. It also meant they didn't know about her marriage. Although the villagers would of likely have told them, and they would have been more than happy about it.

They came up to the stable area that Y/n's dad had recently built to keep their own horses when they travelled. Eren dismounts the horse then Y/n swings her leg over to dismount feeling Eren's hands on her waist again as he places her gently on the ground.

While Eren was tying up the horse, Y/n starts walking over towards the edge of the cliff. Below was a small sandy beach and a big blue open ocean. Y/n took in the sight before her and the smell of the salt in the air. It was a beautiful.

Suddenly she felt Eren's arms wrap around her from behind. He lowers his head into the crook of her neck gently swaying her. Y/n turns her head to his and nuzzles her nose into his hair causing him to lift his head. He places a kiss on her lips before breaking away and nuzzling her nose with his.

Y/n started giggling lifting her hand to stroke his face. Eren lets out of small hum as his hands start moving up to grasp her breasts. "Let's go inside Eren." Y/n whispers. "To finish what you started earlier?" He replies seductively as he started massaging her breasts through her blouse.

Eren then let's go of her taking his arms to hook under her legs lifting her up bridal style. Y/n lets out of laugh hooking her arms around his neck as he turns heading towards the cottage.

Opening the front door Eren marches inside dropping the bag of food from Miles on the table as they passed by. Eren enters the guest bedroom and lays Y/n on the bed. He looked like he was ready to ravage her.

Eren threw off his jacket and bent down to start kissing her. He started at her neck slowly kissing it then sucking her sweet spot. Y/n let out another moan at the contact. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and her legs opened up a bit to wrap around his torso.

Immediately she could feel his hard erection press up against her body making Y/n even more wet.

Eren lifts his head after attacking her neck. Looking down at her he smiles taking his hand and stroking her hair. "I love you." He says. "I love you to Eren." She replies.

Eren then slammed his lips into hers roughly and passionately. Y/n pushes back into his opening her mouth to let him in. She takes her hands and runs them through his hair. At the contact Eren starts slowly grinding into her causing more moans to be released.

He then flips letting Y/n on top straddling his waist. He sits up looking at her. Y/n slams her lips back into his. Eren takes his hands and starts undoing her blouse then removing it leaving on her bra exposed. He takes the bra off leaving her bare chest before his eyes.

His eyes glisten with excitement at being able to touch her like this after so long. He lifts his hands taking her breasts into them and starts massaging, then he takes one into his mouth and starts sucking on the bare skin.