Coming Clean [9]

Y/n began rushing to Shiganshina urging the horse at full speed. After Eren's speech to all the Eldians about restarting the world; Y/n had to find everyone to stop him.

Damn it! How am I going to save him?

As she got closer she noticed smoke everywhere and large humanoid forms moving slowly, heading towards the ocean.

Y/n's eyes widen in shock as she saw the colossal titans were on the move. The blood drained from her face at the realization that the walls have broken down, and the people that perished during the activation.

As she gets closer to the buildings she notices another creature in the midst of all the smoke. Activating her odm gear she leaps off the horse and flies onto the roof of one of the buildings frantically looking around for anyone she may know.

A couple houses down on the roof she spot two heads of blonde and black hair; Armin and Mikasa. Y/n adjusts her odm gear and sends herself over to her friends.

Mikasa and Armin were watching the moving titans until they heard someone landing on the roof behind them. Turning their head's, they are surprised to find their friend that was missing the last couple of days.

"Y/n!" Armin shouts relieved she was ok as Eren said she was.

Y/n puts her hands on her knees as she catches her breath. "Guys what is happening? Where is Eren?"

Mikasa and Armin look at Y/n with wide eyes. "Y/n." Mikasa starts, "Eren is over there..." She turns to point her finger towards the smoke area.

Y/n looks to where Mikasa was referring to and after adjusting her eyes to the smoke does she see a large skeletal figure among the other titans. It had a large curved body with a long tail coming out of the back. The front portion had a spine-like shape connecting its upper body. Hanging from the spine was a large head with long black hair.

"No..." Y/n whispers but it was loud enough for Mikasa and Armin to hear. She falls to hear knees in a state of shock. Y/n couldn't believe the lengths Eren was going to.

I'm doing it to free you. His voice echoes in her mind.

Mikasa and Armin rush to her side trying to console her.

"I need to talk to him." Y/n says running her left hand through her hair. Her ring became noticeable to both her friends. They looked to each other thinking the same thing.

"I need to talk to him damn it!" Y/n then shouts to the air.

"You can't Y/n...we already tried and he wouldn't reason." Mikasa replied.

"I have to talk to him Mikasa. He needs to know. We need to save him." Y/n responds as tears fall from her face.

Eren...

"Y/n, we can't save him!" Armin says.

Eren...

"What does he need to know?" Asks Mikasa.

Eren!

She began to feel dizzy from the stress. Her vision blurry. Her heart rate rapidly increasing. Y/n felt the world go black around her as she passed out.

-Time skip-

Y/n's eye finally open again as she takes in her surroundings. Finally regaining her concentration, she noticed that they were on a boat. Looking around she sees her friends and comrades; Armin, Jean, Connie, Mikasa, Hange, and a very beaten up Levi.

What she didn't expect to see was Reiner and the other warriors with them. She noticed the brunette young girl and immediately recognized as the one who killed Sasha. She also saw Falco. There was also another head of blonde hair belonging to a female...a female she had last seen encased within a cocoon of titan crystal. Annie must of awoken when Eren had contacted all the Eldians during the rumbling's activation.