49: The art of obedience

Start from the beginning

Damn. If it had been anyone else holding onto him like that Levi would've ran the other way, that amount of emotion was normally something Levi wouldn't bother handling in a relationship. But since this was the one person he knew he too already held the same amount of attachment for there was no going back, and most wondrous of all; that fact didn't even scare him.

He eased the pressure over his airways and let go of the riding crop to instead raise his hand and brush away a few slightly sweaty locks of hair from his lover's face. Eren swallowed, likely thickly from the abuse his throat had received, and wet his lips that had gone dry from breathing through his mouth. Levi was impressed and a little surprised to see his eyes still looking alert while looking back at him. He could only conclude that his hard work was paying off because he definitely didn't have such a stamina when they first met. This was certainly good development since he still had a few things he wanted to try with him that particular Saturday morning.

He let a hand travel down along his body and to his cock that was as hard as can be.

"Fuck... Master" Eren moaned and bit his lip when Levi closed his hand around him and game him a few slow strokes. Continuing the treatment while checking his reactions, he leaned down and gave him a quite short but deep kiss that had some assertion behind it. Eren moaned into the kiss and Levi could once again feel his body turn pliable under him.

"Rest for a moment, but I'm not done with you yet" he said in a low, slow voice. "Will you cooperate?"

"Yes Levi" he breathed, "anything you want". Levi felt a smirk start playing over his lips from hearing his reply and seeing his intense gaze back up at him.

"Then don't regret it".

Eren's POV

A short while had passed as they had slightly relocated and Levi had . Eren had been able to somewhat calm down, although he was still quickly filled up to the brim with tingly lust every time he witnessed a new hint or was subjected to a new element of what Levi had planned.

Oh my god... Eren cursed in his head but remained silent while seeing the item Levi now had picked up. Not that he had much choice though but to keep any comment to himself considering the big fucking silicone cock that filled out his mouth. It was like a dildo, but a gag, and it was strapped securely around his head forcing his jaw wide open. Also, he was still tightly restrained with his hands once again cuffed to the hook in the roof.

Levi walked up to him with something that looked like a mix of a butt plug and anal beads in his hand. It definitely seemed to have the function of a plug with the broad, flat handle and a thin base to make the ring muscle close around it and make it hard to force out, but it was longer and thinner than most other ones he'd seen and in a shape best described like four balls on a row in a tight sock. Plus, it angled slightly upwards, which Eren with a shiver realized meant directly up against the prostate. What finally made it even more both exciting and concerning was the small remote looking thing that Levi was holding in the other hand which made him suspect that it also functioned as a vibrator.

Eren let out a small whine at the sight but kept still as Levi walked up to him from behind. He watched in his peripheral view as he poured lube into his hand and spread it across the black silicone.

"It's quite big for a plug, but it shouldn't be a problem for you, should it?" Levi asked and Eren just let out a small whine in reply. To his surprise Levi then leaned down to stand on one knee behind him while wrapping his left arm around Eren's legs. With his arm like that he was able to hold him still as well as reach around the younger's hips and use his hand to spread out his right cheek right in front of him.